1. Item level for normal 80 5 man instances

So, my characters (combat rouge) items are all ilvl 200 or more, but i still can not access Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, The Forge of Souls and Trial of the Champion.
    "You must obtain better gear"...
    Does tabbard and shirt count? Does socketing and enchants count?

What is the min ilvl for getting into these instances? And without making premade groups for said dungeons, how can i get the gear to enter?
    Tips are highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: August 7, 2018

2. So, my characters (combat rouge) items are all ilvl 200 or more, but i still can not access Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, The Forge of Souls and Trial of the Champion.
    With an average ilvl of 200 you should be able to enter ToC, FoS and PoS, for HoR you need 219 ilvl. Are you sure that at least every peace is ilvl 200? range weapon, trinkets?

Does tabbard and shirt count? Does socketing and enchants count?
    No it does not count.

And without making premade groups for said dungeons, how can i get the gear to enter?
    RDF HC is all you need, with EoT you can buy many items with ilvl 232-245 which will boost your average ilvl. For some classes you can find very cheap ilvl 264 items in AH. Vote Points are also an option, very good to optain a trinket.

3. Head: 200
    Neck: 200
    Shoulder: 200
    Back: 200
    Chest: 200
    Bracer: 200
    Hands: 232
    Belt: 200
    Legs: 200
    Feet: 200
    Ring1: 200
    Ring2: 200
    Trinket1: 200
    Trinket2: 245
    Main hand: 200
    Off hand: 200
    Gun: 200

Is the ingame tooltip wrong? Is there any required quests to enter the dungeons?

4. Did you go through FoS and complete the "attunement" for the others? I was able to start queing for heroics around 3400 GS and Specifically for FOS/POS/HOS at 4k GS.