1. Roleplaying in MoP

Hello.
    Is it a good idea to RP in Frostwolf?

2. Hello.
    Is it a good idea to RP in Frostwolf?
    Role-playing on MoP had been done away with a long time ago. The only remnants of them remained on Wandering Isle only for access to that zone to be cut, only one guy who is a non-Pandaren has access to that zone and he is a afraid of losing access so he pretty much locks himself there, if you ever make a panda, you might run into a fully geared panda that has no faction and a lvl 90 warrior Orc with an ilvl of 400-410 last time I checked, some infamous dude.
    I'd say check Gilneas, but since RP is dead now for years since the "big fix" Gilneas is once again a ghost town.

Your best bet is to RP on well populated realm and or server, Frostwolf is no longer welcoming to the RP community for it was those put in charge who destroyed it to begin with.

I know because I use to be very good friends with the RP community who had a HUGE following at the time, half of them use to make their stay in Goldshire whereas ally and horde RP reside, but as you can see now, even Goldshire is a ghost town. Innkeeper Drezko the Taruen will forever be missed.