1. how do i screenshot that?! there isnt even something written in the Account History. And By the Way... the 20 Points are not the case. I am here to talk about something else. So stop digging into non sense. I am not lying. And why should i tell you if i were lying? That doesnt make sense. I am just telling you what i saw and if there is a way to improve this.
    Actually, no. You're making and spreading claims about someone being rewarded coins by Support for reporting something that is reported in-game, and which has never been rewarded as far as I'm aware. Considering how that can make people start to ask for similar rewards and use this as "precedent," I'm taking personal interest in this. I want to know the name of this friend of yours to check this whole story. Feel free to send it to me in a PM if you don't want it public. Do not feel free to not do it, be it here or in a PM, though, as that will lead me to believe you're just spreading propaganda, and address this as such.

2. It just sounds very odd. I've had lots of coins awarded for some stuff, but for reporting a player... especially a ninjaing... it just doesn't make any sense. I mean, getting ninjaed is a bummer, but it's far from being something that could disrupt game playing for lots of people, which is what I guess is deserving of free coins.

3. Actually, no. You're making and spreading claims about someone being rewarded coins by Support for reporting something that is reported in-game, and which has never been rewarded as far as I'm aware. Considering how that can make people start to ask for similar rewards and use this as "precedent," I'm taking personal interest in this. I want to know the name of this friend of yours to check this whole story. Feel free to send it to me in a PM if you don't want it public. Do not feel free to not do it, be it here or in a PM, though, as that will lead me to believe you're just spreading propaganda, and address this as such.
    Betraying a Friend doesn't sound good to me, but i will try to talk to him when he is online and then maybe pm you his name.
    Or lets make it other way around. Does it help you if i pm you the name of the Gamemaster who gave him the 20 Coints? Maybe he got the 20 coints as a Replacement for the Item which was stolen by the ninja? I dont know ^^

Do not feel free to not do it, be it here or in a PM, though, as that will lead me to believe you're just spreading propaganda, and address this as such.
    Propaganda? Why would i tell you this Story? :D Neither i or someone else have any benefits for telling you this.

It just sounds very odd. I've had lots of coins awarded for some stuff, but for reporting a player... especially a ninjaing... it just doesn't make any sense. I mean, getting ninjaed is a bummer, but it's far from being something that could disrupt game playing for lots of people, which is what I guess is deserving of free coins.
    As i already said: i have no idea. He went into Voa25, a Ninja stole an Item he could have won (because of winning by rolling), he opened a Ticket on the website and like ...12 hours later the Ninja got banned and he got 20 coins. That what i saw. If it was some sort of a "missclick" by the GM, it would be pretty **** to betray my Friend :D So i need to be sure nothing will happen..

Its funny to see that i wanted to talk about something else and now the whole topic is drifting apart. And to be honest... i think my Suggestion is pretty cool :D
    Edited: August 9, 2018

4. Betraying a Friend doesn't sound good to me, but i will try to talk to him when he is online and then maybe pm you his name.
    Or lets make it other way around. Does it help you if i pm you the name of the Gamemaster who gave him the 20 points? Maybe he got the 20 points as a Replacement for the Item which was stolen by the ninja? I dont know ^^
    The very fact you consider telling someone in the Staff the name of a player who received a reward to somehow be "betraying" him just makes you look all that more suspicious, do you realize?

Propaganda? Why would i tell you this Story? :D Neither i or someone else have any benefits for telling you this.
    To get push for your suggestion? To get more people demanding rewards because "someone's friend got one too"? You tell me, you're the one being shady about giving me the name of this player when I'm part of the Staff of this server.

Either way, I'm not giving you the option. As I said, you give me the name, in public or in private, or I'll treat you as spreading propaganda. You aren't being offered an option "c" in this.

5. As was asked of me, the thread is undeleted so an update and clarification could be added. Like players themselves had pointed out, GMs have no means to reward reports, much less with coins, certainly not over a ninja report, and even less a reward of 20 coins. While the user refused to give any verifiable basis to his claim - and was treated exactly as he was warned would happen - the whole thing was still checked, and I had it confirmed no such thing ever happened, therefore saying one "saw" it is nothing but a lie.

The suggestion is also denied. Reports are a way for players to assist us in making the game better for themselves. A hacker that gets properly reported and removed is one less cheater that will be around to pollute the game for the players. If that isn't enough to encourage someone to report and they require compensation, they aren't making reports, they are just wanting to be "paid snitches."

First 12