1. Rewarding System for reporting Hackers

Hey Guys,
    I've started playing on Icecrown after a 2 years brake and i had pretty much fun on doing open world pvp on Wintergrasp. But after a while i've noticed that they are tons of Teleport Hackers, speed hackers and more... i know: nobody likes hackers. So do i. The past 3 Days i've recorded a few of them to report them... but honestly...cutting the videos, upload them and highlight those players takes some time. So i would like to recommend some sort of a Rewarding System for reporting those players.

There is a friend of mine who got rewarded with 20 coins for reporting a ninja looter last week or so... so why not implementing a rewarding System for all, especially against hackers ?

So what do you guys think about it? Let's discuss about this topic with maybe Pro's and Con's.

2. To the best of my knowledge, teleport hacking and speed hacking are completely impossible right now.

3. Well... as i said: i have seen tons of them and already captured a few in less then 1 week. I also reported them already.

4. Also make a punishment system for making 3 false reports in a row, or in less than 5 days.
    I feel like the GMs read through a ton of junk tickets daily.

Speed hacks are for sure gone, now people can just port from WG, that's about it.

5. Also make a punishment system for making 3 false reports in a row, or in less than 5 days.
    I feel like the GMs read through a ton of junk tickets daily.
    sounds good, but has nothing really to do with this topic.

Speed hacks are for sure gone, now people can just port from WG, that's about it.
    if you are interested on watching hackers: go to wintergrasp or do Battlegrounds. Even today i screenshotted 2 hackers in warsong. They took the flag and sat on a hill where nobody can reach the spot. But to be honest.... unfortunately i am tired of reporting people and getting nothing for "cleaning" up this server.

6. sounds good, but has nothing really to do with this topic.

if you are interested on watching hackers: go to wintergrasp or do Battlegrounds. Even today i screenshotted 2 hackers in warsong. They took the flag and sat on a hill where nobody can reach the spot. But to be honest.... unfortunately i am tired of reporting people and getting nothing for "cleaning" up this server.
    then enjoy playing with teh hackers. your reward is having a fair server. i also call bull**** on your friend getting 20 coins for reporting a ninja looter.

7. if you are interested on watching hackers: go to wintergrasp or do Battlegrounds. Even today i screenshotted 2 hackers in warsong. They took the flag and sat on a hill where nobody can reach the spot. But to be honest.... unfortunately i am tired of reporting people and getting nothing for "cleaning" up this server.
    That's not speedhacking, and yes I believe you. Not going to give names, but a few weeks ago someone with an insane amount of HKs used a wall climb in front of me to reach Silverwing Hold thinking nobody was looking... :-)

The truth of the matter is that reporting something like this would require me to spend all day recording, and who's going to pay for all of that electricity?

8. The past 3 Days i've recorded a few of them to report them... but honestly...cutting the videos, upload them and highlight those players takes some time.
    Can u pls share the videos here. Warmane has one of he best anti cheat protection for a private server so I would love to see that teleport/speed hackers that u claim to see.

Regarding rewards for reports: That wont happen. Warmane already said that they wont do that. The risk of fake reports for the sake of beeing rewarded is too high.
    Edited: August 8, 2018

9. then enjoy playing with teh hackers. your reward is having a fair server. i also call bull**** on your friend getting 20 coins for reporting a ninja looter.
    I'm not ****ting you :D i saw it and he really got 20 coins. Maybe it was an compensation or something? Or maybe just a mistake by the GM... i have absolutely no idea. But after i saw that, i started to think about this reporting system thing.

The truth of the matter is that reporting something like this would require me to spend all day recording, and who's going to pay for all of that electricity?
    Absolutely right ! Not even the electricity ... I am not even able to do anything at this time. Rendering the clip takes a lot of perfomance. Uploading increases the Ping, ... and so on. I am spending my free time to report someone who cheatet on a videogame. I could just give a damn. And i bet i will never see that person again. So why should i report him, when i get nothing? :D Ok ok ok... you can say things like .... "you are reporting people to enjoy quality gameplay and a fair server bla bla" ,... but thats it? :D Imagine you were on my position who already got 5gb of video material saved in less then one week. Is it enough to "enjoy quality gameplay (which is just a normal gameplay xD )" and spend your free time to report those people? Dont get me wrong! I am not crying or something like that :D I am just interested what you guys think.

Can u pls share the videos here. Warmane has one of he best anti cheat protection for a private server so I would love to see that teleport/speed hackers that u claim to see.

Regarding rewards for reports: That wont happen. Warmane already said that they wont do that. The risk of fake reports for the sake of beeing rewarded is too high.
    I think i am not allowed to post these Clips here... and i dont even wanna try it out, to be honest :D But you can pm me and i will send you 2 links.

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. It won't happen, because of People will try to take advantage of it. But maybe you can set a limit like:
    - It has to be a Video - no screenshots allowed.
    - You must see it clearly (the hacker and how he is cheating)
    - Only one Reward every 3 Months.
    - Your Account has to be a Premium Account to avoid random People creating accounts and reporting their friends. In this case : People have to invest, to get something. And they won't do this.
    - Your Account must be older then 3 Years. Also to avoid random People creating accounts and report each other.
    - If you ever got banned for something, you will be dismissed.
    - You have to be an active Player: You must have at least 3 max level Chars on the Server where you reported the hacker. ... to avoid people using their old accounts to report each other.
    - The Value of Points you are getting rewarded depends on the Hackers Charakter List. For example: If you captured a hacker on Crossroads and his only Char is a level 15 Orc Shaman, so this little feller haven't made any big profits of cheating. Point Reward = 3.
    If the reported cheater has a few level 80, some decent Gear, tons of Gold, and so on... so he might have took advantage of the Hack years ago (maybe!). Point Reward = 15 (max.)

What do you guys think?

10. I think that if you need 8 bullet points then your suggestion is deeply flawed to begin with.

11. FYI Game Gms do not have the ability to hand out coins those have to be bought from the site , and do not give gear either unless it goes through the website most of them have limited powers for a good reason . Nice try though.
    Edited: August 8, 2018

12. He got the points with the website support system, not with the ingame ticket.

13. He got the points with the website support system, not with the ingame ticket.
    Sure he did. Why didn't you screen shot that part so we would believe such non sense.

14. First it was coins, now it is points.

15. Sure he did. Why didn't you screen shot that part so we would believe such non sense.
    how do i screenshot that?! there isnt even something written in the Account History. And By the Way... the 20 Points are not the case. I am here to talk about something else. So stop digging into non sense. I am not lying. And why should i tell you if i were lying? That doesnt make sense. I am just telling you what i saw and if there is a way to improve this.

First it was coins, now it is points.
    Misstyped. I am talking about COINS.

12 Last