1. Banned for so called ''Ninjalooting''

Hello dear staff, and hello dear community. My loooong question/story.

I am kind of pissed for the duration of a ban due to so called ''Ninjalooting'' in the scarlet monastery. You know i was lining up for a random dungeon, and got into a Dungeon with a little dwarven paladin who ran his mouth from start till his RQ, he insulted and had an attitude you would throwup from. Well we ran till our Heal RQ'd due the dwarven tanks insults and complaining we had not even reached the first boss. Our cat then swapt in and said we can still make it ill heal. So we got further into the monastery then a green chest dropped and our DD Paladin rolled need on it, (Note:this poor fellow had really crappy gear) then all of a sudden the Dwarv (Note: who used heirlooms chest shoulders etc.) rolled need on it to, the dd started to ask nicely if he could have that chest and got insulted the poor guy even started to beg for it, and you know what the Dwarv did he simply enchanted it (and it was not just one item he rolled need on). Kept the insults to the group up then RQ'd and ignored all of us. Way later on the same day i qued again and guess who were tanking the same guy who ninjalooted sweared and insulted, but this time he was not alone he had guys from another guild with him with the same disgusting attitude, then after a quick push into the dungeon a violet shield dropped, everyone could roll need on it even ''No-Shield'' classes like mine so i rolled need on it, and guess what i got the shield i got insulted for that and instantly kicked. But that guy got a taste of his own playstyle ofcourse that whiny group wich were all friends and all out of the same guild except that paladin reported me. so i got banned for the Reason ''Ninjalooting in Dungeons'' for One week and Three days only a few hours later, ridicoulus aint it? i am on this platform since November 2017 never recived any warning nor had i ever complaints filed against me or got in conflitct with the staff. And the same dwarv who ninjalooted to is still running on the Server having a ****ty attitude and way of playing. Why do i know, a friend told me ''Lets call him carl'' i saw that guy you talked about running through SV insulting others. Of course i made a complaint to the support, and got the response i quote ''Your case has been reviewed, and you have been clearly Ninjalooting so its not in the best for the community to lift this ban'' Guess what a friend of me who had multiple bans on his account for Ninjalooting bad behavior and i think even racism once, had bans with lower ban durations then that he said he had about 3 days for ''Ninjalooting'' even after multiple bans beforehand (He's donating btw) and i get without even a single word of a GM beforehand, any bans or commited ''crimes'' beforehand banned for a week and three days? Thats ridicoulus and unjustified. Well maybe (cause i am not a donator). Well i'd like to see that so called review and i'd like to know how many people ''Complained'' cause i only ran 4 instances at the weekend whom 2 were ****ty's.

I hereby apologize for any typomistakes, i am not a native englishman or us citizen so i hope u can forgive me these fails.
    I also apologize if anyone might be offended althrough i know that this post will be delete immediatly.

2. Breaking rules results in a ban if reported. It doesn't matter that he did it first. You should have reported it instead of repeating it yourself. You can also vote kick such people from the group.

Ban durations should be mostly the same for everyone. Donating has nothing to do with it. Getting banned repeatedly should result in longer bans and eventually permanent bans. But ban durations might have changed and shorter bans might not always have their duration increased next time.

3. Breaking rules results in a ban if reported. It doesn't matter that he did it first. You should have reported it instead of repeating it yourself. You can also vote kick such people from the group.

Ban durations should be mostly the same for everyone. Donating has nothing to do with it. Getting banned repeatedly should result in longer bans and eventually permanent bans. But ban durations might have changed and shorter bans might not always have their duration increased next time.
    I believe the OP is speaking of a BOE purple item. Those everyone rolls need for so they can sell in the AH or give to an alt. As I understand, that is not considered ninja looting.

4. I believe the OP is speaking of a BOE purple item. Those everyone rolls need for so they can sell in the AH or give to an alt. As I understand, that is not considered ninja looting.
    if you want to sell it you roll greed.

5. if you want to sell it you roll greed.
    I haven't seen anyone roll greed on them so far. I have also seen people (usually the tank) say "everyone need on the (purple). I do agree that people should greed it instead.