1. Warrior won't add any more skills to the bar

Hello guys and girls.I am new player on this server and to wow in general but I am an experienced gamer overall so it is not like i am a noob.So I am a level 11 warrior and bought all the skills available from the trainer.I have the evcleanui installed and the new skills won't add to the bar.Am i doing something wrong ? I apreciate the feedback.Here you have a screenshot https://imgur.com/S3uBQlC .Thanks !

2. Please dont think im a troll or something but this used to work on other servers and the new skills would just add themselves in the bar.Can someone help me please ?

3. Nice community you have here.I thought i would get an answer but anyway.Can a moderator please delete this thread because its not relevant it seems.Thanks

4. " it is not like i am a noob." ok bro.

Try pressing "P" to open the spellbook alternatively shift + right click on your mini map click spellbook & abilities.

:D

5. Playing Fortnite or being a console peasant so you call yourself a gamer won't mean sh*t in MMORPGs.

6. I would like to make a complain about mladenoff for being rude and abusive.I just put a question as a ,,noob'' which I am in wow .It would've been really simple just to reply with press P and good luck.This just proves how the wow community is salty and toxic.I actually feel quite offended by that reply,meanwhile meadowx's reply was short and on subject which I apreciate.I've been playing PoE hc for 6 years now and in our community you would never find something like that.We would just be amused by that lack of information and how new players are struggling with basic information.I hope a lot of people will see this text and take the right decision.Thank you and have a great day !
    Edited: August 9, 2018

7. My reply was provoked by "so it is not like i am a noob" and you suddenly say you actually are. You contradict yourself for your convenience to make it look like you are the victim. Furthermore, I made a general statement, nothing personal. Should you feel offended by it ? I don't think so. Also noob doesn't mean ***** or ******.

8. I would like to make a complain about mladenoff for being rude and abusive.I just put a question as a ,,noob'' which I am in wow .It would've been really simple just to reply with press P and good luck.This just proves how the wow community is salty and toxic.I actually feel quite offended by that reply,meanwhile meadowx's reply was short and on subject which I apreciate.I've been playing PoE hc for 6 years now and in our community you would never find something like that.We would just be amused by that lack of information and how new players are struggling with basic information.I hope a lot of people will see this text and take the right decision.Thank you and have a great day !
    oh boi, whalecum to the internet xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

9. I would actually say ElvUI is a bad idea to use for a totally new WoW player. It requires some game knowledge to fully set up.