1. character sale

Hi,
    I think it's time that you give players the opportunity to you resell his characters automatically without going through weeks of expectations hoping that someone will want to buy us well, the prices you offer are well off repelling the buyers futeurs, why not leave the choice to the player vbente classic price more high without certainty of purchase or automatic or for example the price would represent a quarter of the value of the character but it would be immediate, everyone would be a winner rather than let hundreds of players waiting in vain for the purchase of his characters for month. An example I sell a Druid 80 with just weapons and epic bijous for 80 corners, I'll be ready to sell it automatically for 20 coins or 4 times cheaper than its fully equipped value

2. the prices you offer are well off repelling the buyers futeurs, why not leave the choice to the player vbente classic price more high without certainty of purchase or automatic
    If you can sell a bis toon for 10 coins who would ever donate to the server for gear?

3. Warmane has wrong system for selling chars i think. We camt sell it for 300coins for example. The best think is to sell chars with coins whatever we want, like tbc chars on start of realm, now they changed like wotlk.

4. Man, is there someone holding a gun to your head and forcing to use char trade system? If there isn't how about you don't use it if it's wrong for you? It's not meant to farm quick coins.

5. Maybe close down character trade, then people won't complain.��