1. Weapon Illusion

Copy paste from WoWHead (http://www.wowhead.com/weapon-illusions-guide):

"Weapon Illusions are a new transmog option for players in Legion. These illusions allow you to change the glow appearance of your weapon. Originally the glow effects were nice perks of enchants you applied to your weapon for stat boosts, but over time Blizzard has created Illusion versions of these Enchants. Now can use a current enchant on their weapon for stats, but modify the appearance of the glow for fashion."

I, personally, would love to see this on Warmane. It would also make Warmane make more money which is good? :)
    Edited: August 9, 2018

2. Now this does sound interesting, probably could make some profit off it from the marketplace as well, bit like the xmog scrolls now.

3. I've never used transmog on wotlk, but doesn't it also copy the glow of the enchant that the source weapon has? Or do you instead get whatever the target weapon has?

4. I've never used transmog on wotlk, but doesn't it also copy the glow of the enchant that the source weapon has? Or do you instead get whatever the target weapon has?
    Some items do remove the enchant effect completely but generally speaking, yes enchant effect will always be dependent on what the source weapon has!

5. Executioner enchant on 95% of the realm, nah I rather be without that, its not a bad idea, but retail has 3 times more enchants from newer expansions, so a little more to choose from, They are also quite more aesteticly appealing.

6. Executioner enchant on 95% of the realm, nah I rather be without that, its not a bad idea, but retail has 3 times more enchants from newer expansions, so a little more to choose from, They are also quite more aesteticly appealing.
    This. How many enchants do we even have that change the appearance? 6 in TOTAL?

7. Tbf, the way its proposed to work it doesn't need to steal an appearance from an enchant like the way transmog works, its just gonna be a seprate list of different 'illusiuons' and they don't have to be all ernchant bassed, like some weapons already have specific glows, for example like the chromatic sword?

Edit: I don't know programing so I don't know how feasable that is actually implementing it >.>
    Edited: August 11, 2018

8. Yeah and if you enchant chromatic sword you get the glow from the enchant ontop of the glow already on the sword.

9. Variant of scroll that removes all enchant visual effects would be cool. I transmoged my swords, but really don't like the red glowing of berserking.

10. Variant of scroll that removes all enchant visual effects would be cool. I transmoged my swords, but really don't like the red glowing of berserking.
    you can do that with some changes in wow folder for example i have chnaged berserking with the effect from shadowmourne, there are some tutorials on youtube go watch you guys can change this by yourself