1. Questing while in raid group

So lately I been questing alot and considering doing full loremaster.

I like to do quest while I'm waiting on a raid.
    For example I like to pug raids like ulduar it takes like 30-60 minutes to get a full group. Meanwhile I would like to do a few quests, but this is not possible right now.

I don't see why it's not possible to do quest whilest in a raid group. Is there a reason behind this?

Best regards,

2. While in a raid group, players do not receive credit for completing quest objectives unless the quest calls for a raid. Players also receive an experience reduction for any mob killed while in a raid group. These are to prevent players from creating very large groups in order to complete normal quests or other game content intended for parties of 5 or fewer.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Raid

3. Mmm, but still is it really a big problem?
    I don't see people on warmane create a raid group for it and even if they do it will that be so bad?

I understand why it wasn't allowed on retail. But here on warmane most people are way overgeared for the content so they don't need the benefit of a raid group, all it will give is a but more convience.

4. Also I think this no questing in raids was really ment for the lieveling part. Here with *5 xp it's not A really big deal I think. 99% is end game content and people are in raid groups for raids. I think lots of people could benefit from this, so they can quest whilst waiting on there group to be ready

5. I see your point and it makes sense, but it's custom content, so chances are against you.

6. yeah dont see it happen either. but would be a big quality of life chance xd

7. "These are to prevent players from creating very large groups in order to complete normal quests or other game content intended for parties of 5 or fewer."

40 multiboxers doin toc dailies, then realise, hmmmmmm why farm honour in bg's or WG, look at this, much more people do toc dailies.