1. DPS always low, not sure what I'm doing wrong (new player)

Hello! Let's start off with saying that I'm completely new to WoW, so this is my first time playing the game.

I took up Warlock as it seemed like a fun class and decided to go with destruction. I stumbled upon this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=67828 and I've been trying to follow it as much as I can.

The problem I'm having is that I can not seem to pass the 2k~ DPS threshold. If I'm buffed by higher people I can reach at most 3k~

Here is my profile if you can take a look at my gear and tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I should focus more on and what I should focus less on, etc: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary and as you can see I have gems, and I also use the spellstone for my weapon.

I have also tried numerious talent trees prior to this one and it makes little to no difference. My rotation is always CoE/CoD > CB > Immolate > Conflagrate > Incinerate spam > Confla/CB spam when off cd. I'm currently at 4.4k gs.

My talents: https://db.rising-gods.de/?talent#Ic...ZVbGVrcuVoAcst

I did read the Warlock introduction thread and the links in it, so you know.

Any help will be appreciated, so I can improve my gameplay! Thanks.

2. Hi, man!

So, my main is a Lock 5.5k gs, i am new on this server too, but i have some xp with this class in other private server (Lock 6k PvE an PvP). I am suffering from the same problem as yours.

Well, Destru build does not work on PvE, its a fact, unfortunately, despite being the most funny warlock`s build. Its a wonderful build to PvP. For low gs in warmane LK server, like us, change to Demonology 54p and Destru 17p. Note, our dps is low, one of the lowest of all classes, unfortunately again, that is why there are so few people playing with our class on PvE ...

But, things get better when we reached the caps values: 300 hit, 1300 haste (very high this ****) and spell crit 45-50%. Its happens around 6k full pve. Before this, again, we suffer a lot =P

Study Demo`s build, search for tutorials, their mechanics are not as easy as Destruction and the burst dps happens on 35% life boss, before this, dps is low (i am repetitive, sorry), so, inside Dungeons, with fast fights, our dps is ... yeah =P

Tip1: Use Rain fire whenever there are 3+ enemys, especially in DGs.
    Tip2: Single target = curse of elements > corruption > immolate > shadowbolt > proc Molten Core talent > 3x incinerate > dots again > shadowbolt > proc Decimation > corruption > immolate > full Fire Soul.
    Tip3: Demo`s Locks are slow casters, different from Destructions.
    Tip4: I am playing with this class because i love it in PvP mode, but its suffering in PvE, especially on low gs mode. I'm thinking of switching to a mage or hunter, unfortunately. Best dps on this server are Fire Mages, Combat Rogues, Ret Pallys and Fury War... Nothing of Warlocks =/
    Tip5: The powerful build to PvE is Affliction, but its does not work on low gs mode, and its hard to play =/

Hope this helps and we are together on this way !!
    Edited: August 9, 2018

3. Skimming over your armoury it's pretty apparent that your lack of gear is most of what's responsible for your low DPS. Destruction isn't complicated, so I doubt it's your rotation that's causing the DPS. You might have issues with maintaining DPS uptime or ensuring your Pet is always attacking something (both common mistakes made by newbies).

Well, Destru build does not work on PvE
    build to PvE is Affliction, but its does not work on low gs mode
    Neither of these statements are true. Destruction absolutely works in PVE, and Affliction is more than playable almost from the get-go.

4. Skimming over your armoury it's pretty apparent that your lack of gear is most of what's responsible for your low DPS. Destruction isn't complicated, so I doubt it's your rotation that's causing the DPS. You might have issues with maintaining DPS uptime or ensuring your Pet is always attacking something (both common mistakes made by newbies).

Neither of these statements are true. Destruction absolutely works in PVE, and Affliction is more than playable almost from the get-go.
    I wanted to believe this a lot. So, I woke up from the dream...

How many Locks Destructions full t10 6k+ high dps exist on server? Show me at least one, only one, and i will be happy in play with Destro Lock PvE! I swear!

I am testing all combinations, in all situations, with my 5,5k gear 2t10. Destru, plaiyng full spam Incinerate (40-45% - its the correct), does 1k-1,5k less dps than Demo, and same than Affliction (full dependent of cap haste).

And yeah, again, Warlock`s PvE dps is very low in relation on others casters.

Its all =D
    Edited: August 9, 2018

5. Hello! Let's start off with saying that I'm completely new to WoW, so this is my first time playing the game.

I took up Warlock as it seemed like a fun class and decided to go with destruction. I stumbled upon this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=67828 and I've been trying to follow it as much as I can.

The problem I'm having is that I can not seem to pass the 2k~ DPS threshold. If I'm buffed by higher people I can reach at most 3k~

Here is my profile if you can take a look at my gear and tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I should focus more on and what I should focus less on, etc: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary and as you can see I have gems, and I also use the spellstone for my weapon.

I have also tried numerious talent trees prior to this one and it makes little to no difference. My rotation is always CoE/CoD > CB > Immolate > Conflagrate > Incinerate spam > Confla/CB spam when off cd. I'm currently at 4.4k gs.

My talents: https://db.rising-gods.de/?talent#Ic...ZVbGVrcuVoAcst

I did read the Warlock introduction thread and the links in it, so you know.

Any help will be appreciated, so I can improve my gameplay! Thanks.
    COE/COD>immolate>chaos bolt>conflagrate> incinerate repeat over and over (ofc without curse ) (don't forget about imp and attack with imp ofc). Don't overrite immolate and on raid if you need to move you can use corruption.
    Why chaos bolt after immolate? Because you dont need to wait for conflagrate. Tbh warlocks are fine destro is the best for your 4,4k gs atm.
    Destro will be weaker later in pve demo and affliction simply outperform destro later. Don't worry warlocks are resonable dps on raids they might be weak if they dont have enough time for execute phase. Talents/glyphs seems okay you dont need shadowfury in pve but it's useful on deathbringer I guess.

6. I wanted to believe this a lot. So, I woke up from the dream...

How many Locks Destructions full t10 6k+ high dps exist on server? Show me at least one, only one, and i will be happy in play with Destro Lock PvE! I swear!

I am testing all combinations, in all situations, with my 5,5k gear 2t10. Destru, plaiyng full spam Incinerate (40-45% - its the correct), does 1k-1,5k less dps than Demo, and same than Affliction (full dependent of cap haste).

And yeah, again, Warlock`s PvE dps is very low in relation on others casters.

Its all =D
    You shouldn't be 1-1.5k behind Demo and Aff. I'd look into if you were doing something wrong, and whether you were built right with regard to talents/glyphs/etc.