1. Since the multiboxers are obviously using a botting program to autoaccept the invite to wintergrasp (how they get all their toons in quickly) that's reason enough to ban them.

but yet as dilong said, just prevent multiboxers from joining wintergrasp and bgs.

the other option is to increase the effect of tenacity in that a single boomkin running into a multiboxer hitting starfall would decimate the multiboxer.
    Edited: August 9, 2018

2. also i can't do a aingle voa raid so its definitely my problem too

3. I have never seen Tea in WG and having Tea here wont make it better...They should either add something that lets us win or let players fight for WG without influence of multiboxers.
    Scum = tea.
    Leveled chikens cuz was raped by chikens.
    Still gets raped by chikens.

4. Since the multiboxers are obviously using a botting program to autoaccept the invite to wintergrasp (how they get all their toons in quickly) that's reason enough to ban them.
    Are macros considered botting programs now? Pressing a button on screen does not require anything more than a simple macro and a multiboxing program that sends users keypress to all WoW clients.

5. Are macros considered botting programs now? Pressing a button on screen does not require anything more than a simple macro and a multiboxing program that sends users keypress to all WoW clients.
    Anyhow multiboxing is a program...can you deny that too?

6. Anyhow multiboxing is a program...can you deny that too?
    Multiboxing programs have several features; if we took those features one by one, they would be considered botting and/or cheating and would get you banned. But if you put all those features in one program then it's suddenly legal, :-)

I insist: multiboxing is against the rules, multiboxing ruins the game, but the staff won't ban it, so this conversation is useless. BTDT.

7. Multiboxing programs have several features; if we took those features one by one, they would be considered botting and/or cheating and would get you banned. But if you put all those features in one program then it's suddenly legal, :-)

I insist: multiboxing is against the rules, multiboxing ruins the game, but the staff won't ban it, so this conversation is useless. BTDT.
    Once again i have to mention we're all aware of the fact that it is not bannable. What i strongly demand is forbidding multiboxers influence in wintergrasp or provide us with a feasture that allows us to win after losing WG over and over.

8. Once again i have to mention we're all aware of the fact that it is not bannable. What i strongly demand is forbidding multiboxers influence in wintergrasp or provide us with a feasture that allows us to win after losing WG over and over.
    By "banning it" I don't mean to ban multiboxers from the game, but banning them from joining Wintergrasp, etc. They won't do it.

9. Recently i have seen many horde players transfering to alliance cause apparently Multiboxers have given the alliance superiority. This is probably why we sometimes have up to 7 stacks of Tenacity in wintergrasp that tells how unbalanced the realm has become.
    This has nothing to do with multiboxers, the Alliance team is also capped at 120 players without any multiboxers playing, still leaving Horde at high stacks of tenacity.

I have battlemaster title and i have over 11k achievement points so not winning wintergrasp is not because of incapability of the Horde.
    Grats on that, I got over 1k WG battles done so hear me out:

If you want a fair wintergrasp I suggest making a bugtracker post or upvoting an existing one about the Wintergrasp Balancing System since retail had the exact same problems with server population balances. You can't pin that down on multiboxers, this is just a target to beat on cuz u're frustrated (no offense but you are)

In fact it's very hard to win a wintergrasp with 3 big multiboxers in it since most of the people on Icecrown do not understand what to do in the battleground and simply never push with vehicles, defend towers properly, use RP-GGs, shut cannons down or attack different sides of the castle. The multiboxers concentrate power in 1 small area which can be successful if the guy knows where to be in certain situations but can also backfire / renders him completely useless when people start attacking from multiple angles.

10. I've been in many proper battles but each multiboxer is a huge barrier against us and also the system which makes wintergrasp slightly easier once you fail for many times has never worked here or maybe i failed to notice it.
    Still i see no reason to defend abnormality of multiboxers. Theres no battle where players dont complain about it.
    its not only me and yes i am indeed frustrated cause im forced to get myself into an unfair fight to achieve what i want. I insist on remaining Horde and changing to alliance wont make it any better.

11. Multiboxers are awesome, there's no problem, gm's will not change the server for you personally at the expense of paying customers. And as for this thread? Well... I'm sure a mod will be here any time to clean it up.

12. Multiboxers are awesome, there's no problem, gm's will not change the server for you personally at the expense of paying customers. And as for this thread? Well... I'm sure a mod will be here any time to clean it up.
    If you tell a thousand players "we won't do this specific change just for you PERSONALLY, get over yourself", is this argument really valid?

13. Poop pickle, you'll need a bigger bait.

14. Multiboxers are awesome, there's no problem, gm's will not change the server for you personally at the expense of paying customers. And as for this thread? Well... I'm sure a mod will be here any time to clean it up.

Its either that youre blind or youre not trying to accept everyone is badly irritated by what multiboxers do...its not personal at all

15. What we need here is a better system for the faction that can not win whether its because they lack players or a multiboxer to carry.
    Something that lets us win even when there are multiboxers present (if preventing them from joining is an impossibility) of course after we fail for more than just once.

First 123 Last