1. Horde VS Alliance or Multiboxers ?!?!

Hello
    I'm a Horde player in icecrown and its been about 2 months since i started working on "Wintergrasp Veteran" achievement.
    Today, after witnessing 24 hours of CONSTANT loss in wintergrasp, i decided to make this topic.
    All the Horde and EVEN Alliance players are aware of the fact that Wintergrasp is no longer a place for players to fight to capture the fortress. It is now a field for a bunch of non lifers to show off.
    I totally understand that multiboxers have spent a fortune to create their own team but does that mean they are allowed to ruin the fun of many other players that are also playing on this realm?
    All of us know that warmane has allowed multiboxing and theyre surely not going to ban them. What i have here to request is to prevent multiboxers from joining Battlegrounds or at least Wintergrasp which leads to a raid (VOA). You may ask what fun will be left for multiboxers if they do not join BGs to murder and one shot players or in other words, to unbalance the whole game? The answers are the followings:
    1- They can enjoy their world pvp ( like invading Horde cities and killing auctioneers so that they may feel satisfied after annoying many players)
    2- If warmane claims to be the best private server, they must not be concentrating on minorities. Multiboxing is totally abnormal and not everyone can afford to become a multiboxer. Besides, are we supposed to suffer just because they paid more money ?! is that even logical?!

Recently i have seen many horde players transfering to alliance cause apparently Multiboxers have given the alliance superiority. This is probably why we sometimes have up to 7 stacks of Tenacity in wintergrasp that tells how unbalanced the realm has become.

If youre an alliance player dont even bother replying to this thread. You might say "Horde players are crying" as i saw in previous topics created by other players who were also sick of these multiboxers. Naturally as an alliance player you CAN NOT hate multiboxers cause you have at least 5 different multiboxers that are perfectly geared including Moonbox, Division, Dio and some others. WHEREAS the Horde players have Mbx and Scum and those two HARDLY EVER join wintergrasp and this is an UNDENIABLE fact.

I have battlemaster title and i have over 11k achievement points so not winning wintergrasp is not because of incapability of the Horde.

I support neither horde nor alliance multiboxers and i want to fight against the alliance not a stacked group of 40 characters. What makes it worse is that nowadays you can observe more than 2 alliance multiboxers joining wintergrasp at the same time. Warmane bans anyone who uses botting programs and multiboxing itself is an obvious botting program.

PLEASE try to understand that im asking Warmane to prevent ANY multiboxer from joining wintergrasp including horde multiboxers.
    I want a fair battle and i hope to see Wintergrasp being evenly shared between these two factions.

2. I see a lot of posts against multiboxers in icecrown. If its as you say, then the imbalance might actually cause an issue later. I hope GMs take note of the issue and come up with a good judgement.

EDIT: I don't know if banning MBxers is a viable option, but implementing a system (as blizzard has done for warfronts in BFA) where no faction has dominance on VOA for a long time might help.
    Edited: August 9, 2018

3. i agree with dilong. seems sensible request

4. i agree with dilong. he is absolutely right

5. Many things, like city PvP and WG, are currently being ruined by multiboxers. But the staff has already made it clear they intend to let them play. I recommend you forget about those achievements.

6. Many things, like city PvP and WG, are currently being ruined by multiboxers. But the staff has already made it clear they intend to let them play. I recommend you forget about those achievements.
    Something has to be done. Anything to let horde win Wintergrasp for AT LEAST a few times day.

7. They will never forbid it cause someone of warmane staff is multiboxing.
    Nope. it's not bouta "blah blah they gibe moneys", cause releasing 50 vanity items community asking for will bring x10 more euros, however Warmane does not do it for 2 years. So it's not about moneys for sure.

Deal with it or do not play Wintegrasp, like all smart players do - this is a total garbage on this realm and not woth attention nor nerves.

This is probably why we sometimes have up to 7 stacks of Tenacity in wintergrasp
    Nope, horde had tenacity even during these sweet times without 50 multiboxing nerds around.
    Alliance had WG 24/7 without multiboxers as well.

So here your statement is invalid. horde just terrible in pvp.
    Edited: August 9, 2018

8. Yeah , I said it might be not viable thats why they should do something atleast to prevent dominance of one faction on VOA, like reducing wall HP or adds NPC bosses to attackers.

9. have Mbx and Scum and those two HARDLY EVER join wintergrasp and this is an UNDENIABLE fact
    Tea is well known coward, he won't join when not able to farm random scattered scrubs for free.
    Mbxa just tired of being raped 24/7, however sometimes tries to turn the tables. but shamans do not work againt chikens.

10. I have never seen Tea in WG and having Tea here wont make it better...They should either add something that lets us win or let players fight for WG without influence of multiboxers.

11. I have never seen Tea in WG and having Tea here wont make it better...They should either add something that lets us win or let players fight for WG without influence of multiboxers.
    I have seen Tea at wintergrasp, though like once out of last 100 I've participated in. I have never seen scum though, that dude only comes to ruin IoC and AV. Horde basically have two (ACTIVE IN WINTERGRASP) multiboxers from my experience as an alliance - Mbxa and Moonbox (alliance have Munbox, those are 2 different boxers I guess). Alliance have Division, Dio, Stigeon and Munbox. And they are only VERY geared ones, we have some lower geared like Mbxxrrra or Skoone as well. :P That's why alliance are dominating. I barely put any effort into the matches and I get free wins almost every single time. Feels nice to get achievements but that is not okay.

12. i agree with dilong .. we want a fair battle and we hope to see Wintergrasp being evenly shared between these two factions.

13. Yes, I forgot to mention it: you can also switch factions. Then go back to the Horde once you're done with the achievements.

Complaining about it won't do anything, they already know that WG is unplayable and have decided to do nothing about it (by now), it's been discussed over and over. I don't know the exact reason, but we can all make a guess.

14. Yes, I forgot to mention it: you can also switch factions. Then go back to the Horde once you're done with the achievements.

Complaining about it won't do anything, they already know that WG is unplayable and have decided to do nothing about it (by now), it's been discussed over and over. I don't know the exact reason, but we can all make a guess.
    Switching factions is never a solution for anything, maybe dilong can switch and get stuff done, but there are many horde players who would want to gear up by killing VoA bosses. DO you recommend all of them just to switch alliance for that?

15. Switching factions is never a solution for anything, maybe dilong can switch and get stuff done, but there are many horde players who would want to gear up by killing VoA bosses. DO you recommend all of them just to switch alliance for that?
    Yes, it's the appropriate solution for this problem. Can you think of a better one?

123 Last