1. My suggestion is to get rid of multiboxers and lower the cost of faction change to 10 points, as it was years ago, so factions get more balanced. Faction imbalance is getting completely out of hand.

2. yet another wah wah wah i don't like how someone else plays the game, make it so they can't play their way thread. these really are getting old.

that aside, simplest solution would be to go back to how it was before wg was scripted. both sides being able to do voa whenever they wanted. but that won't happen either so suck it up or don't play wg. simple.

3. Anyhow multiboxing is a program...can you deny that too?
    I am not denying that it's an external program. But the post implies that a specific action done by multiboxers requires botting. And that action is not different from any other action done by multiboxers. It only requires a simple macro. If he was referring to the multiboxing program as botting program, there would be no need to mention accepting the invite to Wintergrasp.
    Edited: August 9, 2018

4. yet another wah wah wah i don't like how someone else plays the game, make it so they can't play their way thread. these really are getting old.

that aside, simplest solution would be to go back to how it was before wg was scripted. both sides being able to do voa whenever they wanted. but that won't happen either so suck it up or don't play wg. simple.
    If this is your take on the post, then clearly you misunderstood what the point of this was. It was changed from the original way of VOA since at that time no one could do WG achvs. Now when they opened WG Battles, all we ask them is to implement the full system. As someone earlier mentioned, make it harder each time for the factions which currently holds VoA to win the future WG battles, so we wont have 1 faction dominance.

5. It is an undeniable fact that multiboxers are ruining the quality of PVP in Wintergrasp hence PVE players also suffer for not getting gear from VOAs. I support Dilong on this one. Hope Warmane does not turn a blind eye on the matter.

6. Before saying that anything is prohibited by the rules, you should read them because what you are doing right now IS prohibited.

Originally Posted by Mercy
    What really needs to stop is the constant complaining about multi-boxing. Trust me, we know what the opinions are about it. Our stance on it is not going to change because of it. Please read the forum rules before posting. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Palutena
    #15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Feel free to read about our stance on multiboxing here.
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    This is really not up for discussion. We've made our stance on multi-boxing pretty clear. Regularly complaining about it is not going to get us to take action against multi-boxers. In fact, it's more likely that we're going to take action against people who are disrespectful towards the staff because of the issue. Not because we don't care about multi-boxing, but because it's part of the game and not everyone can be satisfied.

First 123