1. Grats, you got a staff response. Can we lock this **** now so my tumors can get a chance to heal?

2. "There are no quest rewards on store"
    shadowmoure is a quest reward correct?thats in the ice crown shop correct?= yes.

at some point everything will be in outlands cash shop and im fine with that
    Wotlk items have level requirement, TBC items do not.

3. adding anyway BoE items to shop will just destroy the Econemy...why else do think there arent any items from Kazzak or Doomwalker in shop ?
    Yes, and it should remain like that. If smb wants to buy a boe item for money he always has the option to buy gold in the trade market and then purchase the item in the AH.

4. But I suppose you’re not allowed to comment on whether the ring will be on shop, Obnoxious?
    I don't have any information about shop items to be added or what parameters will be used to decide what goes to the Marketplace.

5. Anyone else notice that after this announcement that a huge chunk of the population stopped playing? I know a lot of friends/people that have, me included. Way to kill server momentum.. time to play another game for a few months, until they update shop.

6. Anyone else notice that after this announcement that a huge chunk of the population stopped playing? I know a lot of friends/people that have, me included. Way to kill server momentum.. time to play another game for a few months, until they update shop.
    Nope, didn't notice it because it didn't happen. Nice try though.

7. Nope, didn't notice it because it didn't happen. Nice try though.
    Actually, it did indeed happen. Wake up and smell the coffee. Guilds can't even fill raids anymore and are shutting down. Denial won't help.

8. u can't fill raids a week after sunwell came out? because BT gear isnt in the shop? lol

9. Actually, it did indeed happen. Wake up and smell the coffee. Guilds can't even fill raids anymore and are shutting down. Denial won't help.
    Prove it. Where's the data.

Your trash guild died because you can't kill Gruul so the server is dying? Even though the availability of end game gear makes content easier than ever? That makes zero sense.

Lets see some evidence for your claim.

10. It is not because BT gear is not on shop, but because population drop on server was so drastic.

First ... 2101112