1. link your character, because youre basically a meme at this point every week youre in here crying how you need to buy gear.
    And.. What it will prove? And what will it do? Is a random nobody named Abide going to nod and say "Yep. The guy's legit, release BT gear in shop!"?

2. well I'd also wanted to know your nickname ingame lol ...

3. link your character, because youre basically a meme at this point every week youre in here crying how you need to buy gear.
    I think he's an elaborate troll account.

4. I think he's an elaborate troll account.
    Nah he's not, and he's crying everyday about shop ingame too lol.
    Reason for this is partially the fact, that some items don't want to drop. For example I killed Rage 27 times in a row without seeing offhand. Bad RNG? Maybe. Or something is wrong with drop, cause there are more examples like this one.

As for updating shop - NO. Adding current raiding tier to shop is something AFAIK warmane wasn't supposed to do. Add those items when SWP bosses start dying.
    As for Warglaives, hell, go even with 200 coins per one, so they dont become as common as zul'aman bear.

5. Nah he's not, and he's crying everyday about shop ingame too lol.
    Reason for this is partially the fact, that some items don't want to drop. For example I killed Rage 27 times in a row without seeing offhand. Bad RNG? Maybe. Or something is wrong with drop, cause there are more examples like this one.

As for updating shop - NO. Adding current raiding tier to shop is something AFAIK warmane wasn't supposed to do. Add those items when SWP bosses start dying.
    As for Warglaives, hell, go even with 200 coins per one, so they dont become as common as zul'aman bear.
    Aside from Archimonde, the last bosses of every tier was delayed on the shop anyway. Which was by far the smarter thing to do. I expect Illidan loot won't be available at first. Or else there's no reason to ever buy the lesser items if they share a slot with Illidan loot.

It's blizzlike to have bad luck on drops. My guild has been killing Illidan for almost half a year and still haven't seen a glaive, still haven't seen a DST drop even, never got the priest trinket from Lurker, and just got our first Brutalizer this week. That's just the way the dice rolls sometimes, there's nothing broken about it - it's just random.

6. It's blizzlike to have bad luck on drops. My guild has been killing Illidan for almost half a year and still haven't seen a glaive, still haven't seen a DST drop even, never got the priest trinket from Lurker, and just got our first Brutalizer this week. That's just the way the dice rolls sometimes, there's nothing broken about it - it's just random.
    Don't think glaive drop can be compared to anything else, it's on a whole different level.
    As for DST, I believe drop chance is lower than it should be for some reason...
    Other than that, yeah, RNG's a b**ch.

7. As for DST, I believe drop chance is lower than it should be for some reason...
    "For some reason..." indeed.

8. In my humble opinion Id say Warmane doing great and careful management about coin shop, since they have a lot of experience with it on Icecrown. On other hand I understand that everyone need to eat something but personally I wouldnt give ratting requiring items, SWP and BT trinkets and weapons to a coin shop, glaives include. To actual problematics about current state of coin shop I'd say that it would be good to release S3 items and BT items (to Mother maximally, not council and further since Councils are hardest bosses in whole BT) along with SWP release.

9. Next update when sunwell goes live is my assumption. S3/T6/BT gear.

10. My gad, reading this kind of post make me understand the cancer of the paytowin community....
    If you want BT gear, just do BT? na? Do you play this game to buy items on store or to play at a game?
    I've killed Illidan since BT was released (-1st reset +the bugged lockouts a few weeks ago). I'm two items away from BiS, maybe I'll get them before SWP, maybe not. But apart from those two, I also miss the glaives obviously, which by the way has dropped 0 times for my guild since they first killed Illidan, which is about 30 kills at this point. In the meantime there's guilds who's had 3-5 drops. Yeah, kinda tired of RNG.... $$$.

While at it, I don't remember how many DSTs was on the server when they made it available in the store but 30ish? That's about the same number of glaives rn. So in combination with S4 being out, using that as an excuse to release it would probably be the most profitable option for Warmane.

11. Nah he's not, and he's crying everyday about shop ingame too lol.
    Wonder who are you and why the hell do you think you know me? There are a lot of people wanting a shop upgrade, even though probably I'm just being a bit more vocal. Only on forums, though, I don't remember ever speaking about it ingame. I'm actually barely active at the moment, waiting for... Yes, you guessed it, shop upgrade and SWP!
    Why are you so afraid of gear in shop anyway? People with equal or more skill will catch up and drop your arena rating below 1500? I don't see other reason why should anyone be so against it otherwise.
    Edited: August 13, 2018

12. What about a point store for Outland and a update to store with coins.

13. Wonder who are you and why the hell do you think you know me?
    You'd like to know, wouldn't you, little hunter? :D

What about a point store for Outland and a update to store with coins.
    Point store would be great, but in the first place, people playing here can't collect any points, since it's achievement based, and there's no achi in TBC.

14. You'd like to know, wouldn't you, little hunter? :D
    Did you figure it out by my avatar? Brilliant deduction. Brilliant. You gotta be an extremely smart man. What's next, are you going to guess my race? It's not a draenei anymore, btw, I changed 2 weeks ago.
    Edited: August 13, 2018

15. A shop update will come sooner or later, so kick back and relax. When the donation drought gets severe enough, the update will come. :)

First 1234 ... Last