1. Just give glaives, shut up and take our money! Make them 250 each whatever.

2. Just give glaives, shut up and take our money! Make them 250 each whatever.

right now i think they should add s3 and every raid up until sunwell they should only add glaives when they add s4 and sunwell to the shop not before.

3. Anyone think the devs decide whether to release shop updates based on how many randoms whine on the forums? No? Okay then.

4. Just give glaives, shut up and take our money! Make them 250 each whatever.
    Go play on some ****ty fun server.

5. Go play on some ****ty fun server.
    Same to you man. You clearly know nothing of business.

6. yes please... it's been months since release of BT and also 1month since s4 release.
    it's time we see some BT items and s3 in shops

7. Same to you man. You clearly know nothing of business.
    While clearly you do, right?

You guys are assuming the developers will definitely benefit if they put everything on sale. This is not necessarily the case. Should they not be careful with how and when things are added to the shop, they could lose a lot of money.

Say they put every BT item (including glaives) in the shop today. How do you think guilds running t5-t6 content would feel? There is a big chance many players would quit the game. I myself would feel fairly annoyed seeing glaives everywhere. One of my main reasons for playing PvE is the hope, one day, that I will eventually get my hands on them. Having them on the shop would basically kill that objective. Combined with the arena and bg shenanigans it would cause, it might make me want to quit PvP as well, thus the game.

Now, while many people feel the same way, many people might also quit the game if nothing is added to the shop. Additionally, shop items are a net gain of money. Balancing all these aspects is hard. They can't make everyone happy.

Don't assume that simply adding x and y items to the shop would net them money in the long run. They have to, and they are, being very conservative for good reason. Also, as people have already stated, the next shop update is unlikely to happen before Sunwell.

8. While clearly you do, right?

You guys are assuming the developers will definitely benefit if they put everything on sale. This is not necessarily the case. Should they not be careful with how and when things are added to the shop, they could lose a lot of money.

Say they put every BT item (including glaives) in the shop today. How do you think guilds running t5-t6 content would feel? There is a big chance many players would quit the game. I myself would feel fairly annoyed seeing glaives everywhere. One of my main reasons for playing PvE is the hope, one day, that I will eventually get my hands on them. Having them on the shop would basically kill that objective. Combined with the arena and bg shenanigans it would cause, it might make me want to quit PvP as well, thus the game.

Now, while many people feel the same way, many people might also quit the game if nothing is added to the shop. Additionally, shop items are a net gain of money. Balancing all these aspects is hard. They can't make everyone happy.

Don't assume that simply adding x and y items to the shop would net them money in the long run. They have to, and they are, being very conservative for good reason. Also, as people have already stated, the next shop update is unlikely to happen before Sunwell.
    A well thought out response on how a *business* like Warmane would think - how to make most money, without killing the product. Blizzard tried it with Diablo 3 RMAH, which flopped and then the WOW token, which is a roaring success.

Also, everyone has their own story and preferences; hence the word 'subjective'.

Curious to know more about how Icecrown is working, as that is a potential case study to look at. I have never played there, or given it more than a cursory glance. How are raiding guilds there? Is there an inflection point after the last instance is defeated, where the pop dips and then picks up as the 'race' is over, and people just treat it as Diablo III seasons?

My subjective opinion is that these servers are a respite from the endless grind of retail, where you do X, Y, Z daily or you will be so far behind that it is useless to compete. In essence, there is no 'race' here, ergo, it makes no sense to actually compete and get disheartened with who has what.

Of course, my opinion is purely on raiding, where it is great that guild like YIKES (I read their recruitment post, and they have an interesting approach) can exist and solve the issue being described by matrijk. Of course, PvP gets completely unbalanced with the cash shop for a third group who do not have the money or time to get geared at the pace, which the other two groups of players set.

9. SWP release on 22nd; fingers crossed for shop update :)

10. SWP release on 22nd; fingers crossed for shop update :)
    correct the 1st 3 bosses of SWP are coming this week
    if they dont update the shop with BT ZA and S3 then they missed out on a ton of $$$$
    if the shops not updated soon i think most will just wait until sunwell and s4 get added and not buy any lessor gear/low item level gear other then an item or two from a giving raid like Warglaives.

11. We want a update to shop Proterean. Ill buy all slayer set and warglaives :D

12. Now that Sunwell is out a shop update is needed badly.

13. Hmm, I am checking shop now but I can't see the glaives? is it bugged? black battle tank shows up fine so something is wrong I think, using Google Chrome on Windows 10.

14. Hmm, I am checking shop now but I can't see the glaives? is it bugged? black battle tank shows up fine so something is wrong I think, using Google Chrome on Windows 10.
    First Im getting glaives and legendary battle tank right after!
    Cant wait to /flex on noobies in battlegrounds.

but right now i think there is no shop update

First 12345 ... Last