1. About time for a shop update?

With Band of the Eternal Champion and perhaps Berserkers Call.
    Ages since last shop update :)
    Cheers.

2. Never. Make it balanced for all the classes/specs.

3. Band of the eternal champion is a quest item, so it most likely wont be in the store.
    and to be fair, its a guaranteed item and doesnt depend on dropluck, so its really not THAT hard to get it..

4. yes please... it's been months since release of BT and also 1month since s4 release.
    it's time we see some BT items and s3 in shops

5. Stop spreading lies. The equivalent rings are on the shop on Icecrown (they’re even better, being maximum itemlvl for the expansion)
    Band of eternal champion should get on the shop, and soon.

6. Band of eternal champion should get on the shop, and soon.
    Well tell us how many KZ rings have been purchased from coin shop since T5 release xD Funny
    Edited: August 11, 2018 Reason: I suck at english

7. Seriously, when is it finally gonna be upgraded, I don't understand. We want to buy items, BT and ZA had been out and overfarmed for ages, let us use that gear before SWP release, at least a little bit?! I just don't understand, it should be good for both, players and Warmane? If you're afraid of imbalance, then you've created a far bigger imbalance by adding s4 way before SWP. If anything, BT/ZA items in shop will only fix this. I'm not saying add Glaves, but at least normal boss loot?

8. My gad, reading this kind of post make me understand the cancer of the paytowin community....
    If you want BT gear, just do BT? na? Do you play this game to buy items on store or to play at a game?

9. My gad, reading this kind of post make me understand the cancer of the paytowin community....
    If you want BT gear, just do BT? na? Do you play this game to buy items on store or to play at a game?
    Nope, I did all the raiding I wanted too 10 years. People knew before hand that this server was going to have the eshop feature. Its why a lot of us started playing on here.

Since day 1 I started to save tokens for my glaives. =)

I haven't touch ssc/tk/bt/za and have ZERO interest im here just for pvp. =)
    Edited: August 11, 2018

10. ive got a 1100 gs warrior who could use some glaives

11. yes give me hex shrunken head and totem of ancestral guidance ffs running around with pre s1 gear in s4

12. My gad, reading this kind of post make me understand the cancer of the paytowin community....
    I farm it every week, I'm about 1000 times more successful and active raider you'll ever be, yet some items just don't drop and I really want to have them. And I don't understand why on a server with a SHOP we can't have these items. More than half a year after BT release. Even when we were told that gear will be in shop when raid is farmed by many guilds, which is precisely what had happened with BT and ZA. It's like Warmane doesn't wants money.

13. I farm it every week, I'm about 1000 times more successful and active raider you'll ever be, yet some items just don't drop and I really want to have them. And I don't understand why on a server with a SHOP we can't have these items. More than half a year after BT release. Even when we were told that gear will be in shop when raid is farmed by many guilds, which is precisely what had happened with BT and ZA. It's like Warmane doesn't wants money.
    link your character, because youre basically a meme at this point every week youre in here crying how you need to buy gear.

12311 ... Last