1. I had posted something about this in the premium forum asking what the timeline for the Outland shop would be and the post got deleted. I wonder if they are pulling a Gabe. Everytime someone asks him about half-life 3 he pushes the date back (supposedly).

2. No Jakkre it would be best if there was no gear available from the shop whatsoever. The obvious issue is that it would not make the server run in terms of dough. *Cough* Medivh *Cough*
    The Outland shop will be like that of Icecrown. It has to be because in the long run it is not viable to have 1 server pay more than 4 other servers combined.
    It is just a matter of time before Glaives, Thoridals, S4 gear and SWP gear comes on the store (my bet is sometime during 2019 judging by the current pace of things).
    When looking on the financial side I agree that most items should be added to the shop sooner or later and I also never stated the opposite. Warmane needs that revenue for obvious reasons.
    Nevertheless I think that there should remain certain items that are only ingame available.
    For example Brutal Gladiator's Shoulders are gear wise a rather small improvement but they have a big prestige factor. Imo they should be excluded from the store for the sake of having a competitive and active arena ladder.
    In terms of income it shouldn't be a big deal when Warmane excludes a few items from the store such as these shoulders.
    Edited: August 27, 2018

3. Nope, thats incorrect. Wrathful weapon for 1800 rating requires only rating in 2s.

It's only the shoulders for a simple reason: They are BiS for any pvp class.
    The Wrathful weapons for 2.2k rating are for every class worse than HC weapons of ICC.
    As a Warrior for exp u take Oathbinder hc and even the non hc version of it over the 2.2k wrath weapon. So yeah, the wrath weapons are quite bad compared to pve weapons.

Exactly! Ur reaction shows that selling the wrathful shoulders for coins is a mistake that can't be reverted because the average player is unable to grasp that it would be better for the realm if that item was only ingame available.
    Lets hope that they wont make similiar unrevertable mistakes on the Outland shop.
    i still have no clue what your going on about really
    "Nope, thats incorrect. Wrathful weapon for 1800 rating requires only rating in 2s."
    "The Wrathful weapons for 2.2k rating are for every class worse than HC weapons of ICC"

you tell me im wrong about 1st and 2nd tier weapons then turn around and say yeah there are 2.2 weapons... really?
    your telling me that 2.2 k pvp weapons are worse then HC weapons of ICC?so 1800 weapon are even worse still correct?ok again why would someone waste time pushing for arena rating to get a pvp weapon when they can buy the bis most op'ed weapon in wrath shadowmoure from the shop?why not remove all weapons from the cash shop and that in turn would make people push/play 3v3 to get a weapon... like you claim would happens if the 2200 shoulders were removed from the store....

thats where you lose me you keep on about 3v3 and shoulders but completely blow off everything and anything else
    you cant get 2200 shoulders from 2v2 correct?you cant get 2200 weapon from 2v2 correct?you cant get titles from 2v2 correct?

4. When looking on the financial side I agree that most items should be added to the shop sooner or later and I also never stated the opposite. Warmane needs that revenue for obvious reasons.
    Nevertheless I think that there should remain certain items that are only ingame available.
    For example Brutal Gladiator's Shoulders are gear wise a rather small improvement but they have a big prestige factor. Imo they should be excluded from the store for the sake of having a competitive and active arena ladder.
    In terms of income it shouldn't be a big deal when Warmane excludes a few items from the store such as these shoulders.
    hmm i guess you missed the part where i said i come from TBC server where they dont sell S4 or T6 but i only said that what 3 times?weird....

again all gear in the shop effects the arena latter in all brackets and in all aspects of game play in both pvp and pve.

5. i still have no clue what your going on about really
    "Nope, thats incorrect. Wrathful weapon for 1800 rating requires only rating in 2s."
    "The Wrathful weapons for 2.2k rating are for every class worse than HC weapons of ICC"

you tell me im wrong about 1st and 2nd tier weapons then turn around and say yeah there are 2.2 weapons... really?
    your telling me that 2.2 k pvp weapons are worse then HC weapons of ICC?so 1800 weapon are even worse still correct?ok again why would someone waste time pushing for arena rating to get a pvp weapon when they can buy the bis most op'ed weapon in wrath shadowmoure from the shop?why not remove all weapons from the cash shop and that in turn would make people push/play 3v3 to get a weapon... like you claim would happens if the 2200 shoulders were removed from the store....

thats where you lose me you keep on about 3v3 and shoulders but completely blow off everything and anything else
    you cant get 2200 shoulders from 2v2 correct?you cant get 2200 weapon from 2v2 correct?you cant get titles from 2v2 correct?
    I give up on u.
    U either pretend to not understand my point or u have a IQ similar to a potatoe.

6. I give up on u.
    U either pretend to not understand my point or u have a IQ similar to a potatoe.
    right but t1 and t2 weapons that no one wants from pvp cause pve weapons in the shop are better. so why push arena rating for half *** weapons when you can buy better from the shop.

"IQ similar to a potatoe"
    sorry buddy that would be you and your dumb argument over only shoulders effect arena q's not weapons... but i know what your really about you think 2200 shoulders are a big prestige thing and they are to some point. not everyone can hit 2200 for many reasons not good enough dont know other good enough players to get to 2200 with not any active teams ect.

you just want to be a special snowflake and want 2200 shoulders out of the shop so you can feel special and show them off so you make up dumb arguments.

7. right but t1 and t2 weapons that no one wants from pvp cause pve weapons in the shop are better. so why push arena rating for half *** weapons when you can buy better from the shop.

"IQ similar to a potatoe"
    sorry buddy that would be you and your dumb argument over only shoulders effect arena q's not weapons... but i know what your really about you think 2200 shoulders are a big prestige thing and they are to some point. not everyone can hit 2200 for many reasons not good enough dont know other good enough players to get to 2200 with not any active teams ect.

you just want to be a special snowflake and want 2200 shoulders out of the shop so you can feel special and show them off so you make up dumb arguments.
    I don't even understand why you come to warmane in the first place when you complain about the shop, yes 3s suffers under the shop but it seems like the bis gear in shop appeals to more players than an active 3v3 bracket (see player numbers and compare to non-shop servers), and warmane wants to make money so the choice was obvious. Also why would you even care about shadowmourne in 3s, every mentally stable bis caster cleave ****s on smourne wielders anyway. Another problem, for warmane, that comes with your suggestion of not having stuff in the shop that is better than what you can get from arena is, ppl who are willing to spend money anyway are paying for arena boosts then. So thats another thing warmane has to consider, should the top 1% of arena players make the money or warmane?

8. Because people are still purchasing the gears currently in the store now. Once new gears are available in the store, all the gears current in the store now are not gonna have any sales, so they have to make sure that they got all your money for the old gears before release new gears, because once new items are released, you will buy them again anyway.

9. I don't even understand why you come to warmane in the first place when you complain about the shop, yes 3s suffers under the shop but it seems like the bis gear in shop appeals to more players than an active 3v3 bracket (see player numbers and compare to non-shop servers), and warmane wants to make money so the choice was obvious. Also why would you even care about shadowmourne in 3s, every mentally stable bis caster cleave ****s on smourne wielders anyway. Another problem, for warmane, that comes with your suggestion of not having stuff in the shop that is better than what you can get from arena is, ppl who are willing to spend money anyway are paying for arena boosts then. So thats another thing warmane has to consider, should the top 1% of arena players make the money or warmane?
    wtf are you talking about?did you read anything i posted?i would say no so i would suggest go back and do so.
    2nd show me one post just one where i said no shop or remove items ect, all i said was i came from a tbc server that does not sell s4 or t6, and before that i said the shop here needs to be updated with s3 za and bt gear other then galives. again show me where im trashing the store?

as for the rest of your post its really not worth responding to because your talkign about crap i never said,its funny really i been askign for a shop update and your telling me im wrong why am i on warmane and are defnedding the store, = so was i......

the guy i was talking to wants 2200 shoulders removed from the shop i said no its pointless we doptn even have 2200 shoulder in the outland shop yet ffs. he said ONLY 2200 shoulders in the shop effect low 3v3 q's on the wrath server and i said thats false as all gear effects 3v3 q's even more so weapons.

get it now?i asked for a shop update the other guy wants things removed from the shop on a different x-pac.......
    again read what i wrote
    Edited: August 27, 2018

10. i just saw you complaining in that one post

"right but t1 and t2 weapons that no one wants from pvp cause pve weapons in the shop are better. so why push arena rating for half *** weapons when you can buy better from the shop."

which has some obvious implication that you got a problem with endgame items in the shop that are superior to arena rewards, regardless of what you said in previous posts. Eventually everything will be on the store on outland which has the upside that pve players wont have an advantage in pvp, and the downside that brackets will become less active. I take the less active one for balance reasons :)

its funny really i been askign for a shop update and your telling me im wrong why am i on warmane and are defnedding the store, = so was i......
    i went back a bit further in that nonsense and the next thing i found is your demand to hold back warglaives until s4/t6 comes out, so how does it add to balance when only pve players have access to the op warglaives and not everyone. Just because less people have them doesnt make it more balanced it just creates less qq about it.
    Edited: August 28, 2018

11. I guess you two should take your little debate in a privat conversation.

12. i just saw you complaining in that one post

"right but t1 and t2 weapons that no one wants from pvp cause pve weapons in the shop are better. so why push arena rating for half *** weapons when you can buy better from the shop."

which has some obvious implication that you got a problem with endgame items in the shop that are superior to arena rewards, regardless of what you said in previous posts. Eventually everything will be on the store on outland which has the upside that pve players wont have an advantage in pvp, and the downside that brackets will become less active. I take the less active one for balance reasons :)

i went back a bit further in that nonsense and the next thing i found is your demand to hold back warglaives until s4/t6 comes out, so how does it add to balance when only pve players have access to the op warglaives and not everyone. Just because less people have them doesnt make it more balanced it just creates less qq about it.
    again go back and read what i been posting here i posted many times dont just look at one part of one post and go full ****** and flame me over nothing.
    the t1 and t2 weapon thing?yeah that was an example - the guy i was "talkign to" said icecrown had low 3v3 q's and he blamed that on 2200 shoulders being in icecrowns shop and wants them removed. my reply to that was i do not agree 2200 shoulders in the shop are not the reason for low 3v3 q's on icecrown. i go on to say shadowmoure is in the cash shop and that would effect 3v3 q's as well correct?why you people q 3's and push rating needed for T2 weapons when they can buy bis from, the shop. i never said anything about removing items i only said DONT remove anyhting cause it all effects 3v3 q's along with the server being years old =most got there gear. like i said the guy i think dont really care about 3v3 q's i think he just wants to look special in his 2200 shoulders and wants them removed from shop sop others dotn get them. pretty lame i got to repeat my self when one should be reading before they post.

"i went back a bit further in that nonsense"
    do that before you post

"i found is your demand to hold back warglaives until s4/t6 comes out"
    my demand?lmfao no it was a request big difference!warglaives are without question BIS legendary weapons of TBC and they should not be added to the cash shop for the sake of balance until all items are added to the shop. its adds to game balance buy not allowing every bad rogue in every bg to have them, dont need to see every half *** rogue running around on the island with warglavies atm do we? they are pve weapons so i have np with non pvpers not being able to get them right now just like pvers cant get s4 weapons without pvping.....

S3 ZA and BT other then warglives should be added to the shop when T6 and s4 get added then add warglaives = better balance.

13. its adds to game balance buy not allowing every bad rogue in every bg to have them, dont need to see every half *** rogue running around on the island with warglavies atm do we? they are pve weapons so i have np with non pvpers not being able to get them right now just like pvers cant get s4 weapons without pvping.....
    and again, the weapon doesnt get more balanced by fewer people having them, it causes more unfairness in rated pvp than if it would be in the shop right now since there already a few rogues having that unfair advantage of wielding it

you get the most balance in pvp when everyone has access to the same gear regardless of the amount of time he spends in the game even though thats not how wow is supposed to work...but the sooner bis items are in the shop the better for rated pvp balance. Non-rogue classes get their retribution when kiljaeden weapons enter the shop

14. Besides that fact GM's and Devs actually have another more important problems, 10 minutes to let us know wouldn't harm them that much. I'm not shop lover at all, but there are few items I'd like to buy from BT to complete my gear (2-3 items), since these items haven't dropped for few months and if they will I wouldnt be prioritized for these items 100% sure. Last shop update 6 months ago. BTW the reason is, that guild lead dont like giving items to support classes (enhacements) before hunters/warriors/rogues.

15. and again, the weapon doesnt get more balanced by fewer people having them, it causes more unfairness in rated pvp than if it would be in the shop right now since there already a few rogues having that unfair advantage of wielding it

you get the most balance in pvp when everyone has access to the same gear regardless of the amount of time he spends in the game even though thats not how wow is supposed to work...but the sooner bis items are in the shop the better for rated pvp balance. Non-rogue classes get their retribution when kiljaeden weapons enter the shop
    so you think the weapon doesnt get more balanced by fewer people having them, nope they still are op'ed
    but more people/rogues having them also does not make them more balanced either now does it?more rogues have them = more issues in pvp with sub 1500 rouges using them and stun locking a better player to death.

"you get the most balance in pvp when everyone has access to the same gear"
    really?then why does pvp gear have rating requirements?not everyone can hit 2200 for many reasons either they are not good enough dont run with other high end pvpers dont know the right people or dont multibox.....

"Non-rogue classes get their retribution when kiljaeden weapons enter the shop"
    so you want wargalives in the shop know but think its ok to wait for sunwell weapons and s4 to get added later?but what about the balance your talking about? why not asfk for sunwell/s4 to get added now becasue if they did they would add BT along with it right?you only want balance and nothing special for a rouge alt or friend correct?

only one weapon is better then s4 and that 1 2 handed sword that drops from kiljaeden and even though its a little better dps wise i dont think its better for pvp.and lets be real here the only class pretty much that uses warglaives in pvp are rouges as i dont really see mnay fury warriors running around in arena/bgs.

if you want to wait for sunwell and s4 to get added to the shop fine but the same has to apply for better and more powerful weapons that are legendary , wargailves. rouges do not replace them with sunwell weapons they are legendary they are the best weapons in TBC and there is no reason why they should not be added last or with the last shop update.
    Edited: August 29, 2018

First ... 678910 ... Last