1. Hmm, I am checking shop now but I can't see the glaives? is it bugged? black battle tank shows up fine so something is wrong I think, using Google Chrome on Windows 10.
    Did you try to clear your browser cache?

2. Did you try to clear your browser cache?
    Yeah, still nothing. Weird... ;(

3. It usually takes them a day or two to put items on after new content. And I'm pretty sure I remember seeing proterean say on a forum post somewhere they aren't going to sell glaives.

4. Strong stores sell new weapons and equipment.

5. Oh, now it works. Must have been the update. Also tried using Microsoft Edge. Sweet!

Edited: August 22, 2018

6. Oh, now it works. Must have been the update. Also tried using Microsoft Edge. Sweet!

lmao boisss

7. Oh, now it works. Must have been the update. Also tried using Microsoft Edge. Sweet!

Your photoshop skills are bad sry

8. Crabazzi is just mad because he fell for it. lol

9. Crabazzi is just mad because he fell for it. lol
    Nah, I'm just not ******ed kid like you who can't spot fake screenshots :)

10. Geez, now learn to spot a joke lolz

11. If anyone notices about a shop update, please keep us posted.

I will update aswell, if I notice!

12. It usually takes them a day or two to put items on after new content. And I'm pretty sure I remember seeing proterean say on a forum post somewhere they aren't going to sell glaives.
    You remember wrong, ofcourse they will sell glaives, they just said they will put them up after some time.

13. Felmyst down (double down, if you consider gummy's), shop still not updated... Are you serious, warmane? There's no point to hold it back, this content will be cleared and farmed in a week anyway, but how much money you're going to lose when people kill KJ and quit? Already even now there's barely any reason to buy gear, give it 2 more weeks and you'll lose tremendous amount of money.

14. Doubt they care that much, considering Icecrown is their cash cow.

First ... 23456 ... Last