1. so you think wrathful shoulders in the cash shop hurts arena but shadowmourne in the shop don't?
    These are two different things. Smourne affects the balance in pvp. Wrathful shoulders on the other hand are gear wise only a small improvement. The issue with them is that there availability in the shop kills the 3s arena activity. Players don't attempt to reach a high rating in that bracket because its easier to just buy the shoulders in the shop.
    I claim that if these shoulders weren't available in the shop there would be significant more players doing 3s. All the fully decked out pvpers on Icecrown would play 3s to get them and it would be a competitve and active bracket.

why does activity die down?cause over the years everyone gets the gear they need so they dont q arena as much.
    Then why is the 2s bracket of icecrown still so active?
    There are still more than enough newcomers on Icecrown and also many ppl with alt characters that need gear.
    The issue is that they only gear up through 2s because there is nothing to get in the 3s bracket that isn't much easier to acquire through the shop.

Anyway, thats kinda off topic because its a wotlk related issue. However, in the future it can also become a issue on TBC.
    My point is that there are items that can make ingame content obsolete when they are added to the store.
    Thats why I would prefer that Warmane takes their time and looks closely on what they add to the store and what not.
    Edited: August 25, 2018

2. These are two different things. Smourne affects the balance in pvp. Wrathful shoulders on the other hand are gear wise only a small improvement. The issue with them is that there availability in the shop kills the 3s arena activity. Players don't attempt to reach a high rating in that bracket because its easier to just buy the shoulders in the shop.
    I claim that if these shoulders weren't available in the shop there would be significant more players doing 3s. All the fully decked out pvpers on Icecrown would play 3s to get them and it would be a competitve and active bracket.

Then why is the 2s bracket of icecrown still so active?
    There are still more than enough newcomers on Icecrown and also many ppl with alt characters that need gear.
    The issue is that they only gear up through 2s because there is nothing to get in the 3s bracket that isn't much easier to acquire through the shop.

Anyway, thats kinda off topic because its a wotlk related issue. However, in the future it can also become a issue on TBC.
    My point is that there are items that can make ingame content obsolete when they are added to the store.
    Thats why I would prefer that Warmane takes their time and looks closely on what they add to the store and what not.
    so then why push for rating if you can get weapons "bis/shadowmoure" from the store?why push for a weapon when you can buy better?
    shoulders weapons raid gear ect makes not difference one more then another in arena.
    like i said after years of icecrown many are already bis they dont NEED to q arena they do so if they WANT to.
    why 2v2 in wrath?blizz said them selves that bracket means nothing/its done
    its wrath the x pac that gave wow the most op'ed and ******ed class wow has ever seen hell even the most unbalanced arena season.... people play by choice and if more want to 2v2 o well how old is the server? i came from excubalir TBC try qing 5's try qing anything...

again if shadowmoure is in the shop 2200+ shoulders are the least of the servers problems.

3. This whole situation is so ridiculous, at this point I'd just simply like to have an official word from Warmane explaining WHY is it not in shop yet. I don't even care anymore, I'm simply curious what can be the big reason to hold it off so long, especially considering that same level MH loot is in shop for half a year or even more by now. I mean, you're afraid people will stop running BT? Don't add glaves and T6. Just add all the non-set and non-legendary items. Problem solved. So why?

4. I just get used. When SWP last 3 bosses get released, you get announcement in a 3 months, or it looks like this, topic has 10k views and no single statement.

5. so then why push for rating if you can get weapons "bis/shadowmoure" from the store?why push for a weapon when you can buy better?
    shoulders weapons raid gear ect makes not difference one more then another in arena.
    like i said after years of icecrown many are already bis they dont NEED to q arena they do so if they WANT to.
    why 2v2 in wrath?blizz said them selves that bracket means nothing/its done
    its wrath the x pac that gave wow the most op'ed and ******ed class wow has ever seen hell even the most unbalanced arena season.... people play by choice and if more want to 2v2 o well how old is the server? i came from excubalir TBC try qing 5's try qing anything...

again if shadowmoure is in the shop 2200+ shoulders are the least of the servers problems.
    You are a person who joined this server few months ago and you should not be the one speaking about shadowmourne or even glaives.

If i remember correctly they released SM into the SHOP back in late '10, early '11 or the other way around late '11 early '12, they needed funding for servers so they released Shadowmourne, do you really think molten would be even 10% of what it was back then without it? No it wouldnt, there were much better servers(talking about scripting) up and running back then, there is a 4-5 year GAP between them putting SM into the SHOP and fixing the questchain, so if you wanted SM the only way was to pay up.

Please i dont want to be rude to you but do not quote me, you are not here long enough or going to stay long enough for me to waste my time on you.

6. Just relax guys. Really. The Outland store will be exactly like that of Icecrown. In time you will find the SWP and S4 gear there along with Glaives and Thoridal. It is only a matter of time.

7. You are a person who joined this server few months ago and you should not be the one speaking about shadowmourne or even glaives.

If i remember correctly they released SM into the SHOP back in late '10, early '11 or the other way around late '11 early '12, they needed funding for servers so they released Shadowmourne, do you really think molten would be even 10% of what it was back then without it? No it wouldnt, there were much better servers(talking about scripting) up and running back then, there is a 4-5 year GAP between them putting SM into the SHOP and fixing the questchain, so if you wanted SM the only way was to pay up.

Please i dont want to be rude to you but do not quote me, you are not here long enough or going to stay long enough for me to waste my time on you.
    you make me lol so ty but to be truthful i dont really have any clue what your going on about other then BS.
    what difference does it make when i joined warmane?i played tbc on live = i know i played tbc on Excalibur on a full BIS s4 warrior = i know.
    now go back and read before you respond the poster i responded to was saying 2200 shoulders in the store is to blame for low 3v3 #'s and i said its not.if thats true then the same has to apply to shadowmoure correct?as thats millions times better then shoulders.....

like i said i cam from a TBC server that did not sell s4 or T6 you had to earn it and if i had it my way i would apply the same to warmane, so that means no warglaive or shadowmore in the store. but its not up to me and they do sell that stuff you know to make $$$ and all and i have np with that. the only thing i said is when they update the shop they should add s3 BT and ZA gear but hold off on adding warglives until s4 and t6 come out, you know for balance reasons that you dont care about.

"Please i dont want to be rude to you but do not quote me, you are not here long enough or going to stay long enough for me to waste my time on you."
    i am quoting you funny right?so your a long time player here on warmane?that would mean your a wrath player correct?or a cata player? that would be the day i listen to someone who thinks wrath was leet......

other then that if you want to talk about THE SHOP feel free if not do not reply to me, see what i did there?
    Edited: August 26, 2018

8. the only thing i said is when they update the shop they should add s3 BT and ZA gear but hold off on adding warglives until s4 and t6 come out, you know for balance reasons that you dont care about.
    Meh no expansion will ever be balanced and besides, the spell haste gear is far more powerful than the Glaives.

9. now go back and read before you respond the poster i responded to was saying 2200 shoulders in the store is to blame for low 3v3 #'s and i said its not.if thats true then the same has to apply to shadowmoure correct?as thats millions times better then shoulders.....
    U still don't get it. U keep bringing up smourne and how its affects the balance in pvp. That has nothing to do with what I was talking about
    I'm talking about the 2k rating requirement in 3s and 5s in order to get the wrathful shoulders. Blizzard made it like this on purpose to make these brackets more active.
    On Icecrown the incentive to queue for these brackets is taken away because the shoulders are in the shop.

Is it so hard to comprehend that, if the wrathful shoulders that were purchased in the shop over the years would be removed from all the players and turned away from the shop, that then the activety in 3s would raise drastically?
    Ppl would be forced to queue 3s inorder to be fully BiS geared. Same as it was back on retail.
    It would increase the 3s activity permanently. Pvp veterans would play 3s to get that last remaining piece of gear and new players and alts that are gearing up for pvp also gonna need the shoulders sooner or later.

Obviously Warmane wont do that. They would never ever make their paying customers mad by removing gear that they already purchased. Not even if the coins would be refunded.
    On Outland though Warmane has still the opportunity to design the shop in a better way and I hope they will do it.
    Edited: August 26, 2018

10. U still don't get it. U keep bringing up smourne and how its affects the balance in pvp. That has nothing to do with what I was talking about
    I'm talking about the 2k rating requirement in 3s and 5s in order to get the wrathful shoulders. Blizzard made it like this on purpose to make these brackets more active.
    On Icecrown the incentive to queue for these brackets is taken away because the shoulders are in the shop.

Is it so hard to comprehend that, if the wrathful shoulders that were purchased in the shop over the years would be removed from all the players and turned away from the shop, that then the activety in 3s would raise drastically?
    Ppl would be forced to queue 3s inorder to be fully BiS geared. Same as it was back on retail.
    It would increase the 3s activity permanently. Pvp veterans would play 3s to get that last remaining piece of gear and new players and alts that are gearing up for pvp also gonna need the shoulders sooner or later.

Obviously Warmane wont do that. They would never ever make their paying customers mad by removing gear that they already purchased. Not even if the coins would be refunded.
    On Outland though Warmane has still the opportunity to design the shop in a better way and I hope they will do it.
    let me ask you something ok?what rating requirements are on pvp weapons?1800 and 2200 correct?1st and 2nd tier weapon right?if i remember correctly rating needed for weapons "and everything else shoulders weapons and titles" had to come from 3v3 and 5v5 right?they stopping giving rewards from 2's cause they were so badly broken in fan boy wrath correct?

if im correct "and im pretty sure i am"why cant the same apply to weapons as what you say for shoulders?dont you think if they did not have shadowmoure "bis period" in the shop more people would push for rating in 3v3 to get weapons? why is it only shoulders?like i said from what i remember of wrath on live you need to push 3's and 5's if you wanted weapons shoulders and titles 2's did not give them. you get it now?balance is a separate issue why push for a good weapon wehn you can buy the best one?get it?see my point?

"Obviously Warmane wont do that. They would never ever make their paying customers mad by removing gear that they already purchased"
    wtf are you talking about?removing gear already purchased?are you smoking the green stuff again?

11. You would think staff might give us a response with a date or something since this is the most active post on here every day lol. @malaco Hi im req.

12. Nah, not like what u said before, u were whining about if T6 gonna be on shop, players might not be tooled by your guild, like a little grill. Now you are talking like an analyst, give us a break, quit your drama show.
    I can barely understand what you wrote, so I might be misunderstanding you, but I do not see how my two posts would create a contradiction. I advocated the same line of reasoning in both. I also never mentioned my guild, so I'm not sure what you are on about with that.

If you think having a different opinion about a certain topic and attempting to present a reasonable argument to discuss is a "drama show", maybe you should reconsider your view on what forums are for.

13. You would think staff might give us a response with a date or something since this is the most active post on here every day lol. @malaco Hi im req.
    As many other (myself included) asked themselves the same, i was thinking that there are some possible explanations.

With decommission of Neltharion there is a lot they have to care about at the moment...
    Additionally they keep working on SWP on Outland, aswell as other work for other realms...
    Now i dont know how well they are staffed over summertime but I just think that there are other priorities they have to take care of at the moment.

14. if i remember correctly rating needed for weapons "and everything else shoulders weapons and titles" had to come from 3v3 and 5v5 right?they stopping giving rewards from 2's cause they were so badly broken in fan boy wrath correct?
    Nope, thats incorrect. Wrathful weapon for 1800 rating requires only rating in 2s.

if im correct "and im pretty sure i am"why cant the same apply to weapons as what you say for shoulders?dont you think if they did not have shadowmoure "bis period" in the shop more people would push for rating in 3v3 to get weapons? why is it only shoulders?
    It's only the shoulders for a simple reason: They are BiS for any pvp class.
    The Wrathful weapons for 2.2k rating are for every class worse than HC weapons of ICC.
    As a Warrior for exp u take Oathbinder hc and even the non hc version of it over the 2.2k wrath weapon. So yeah, the wrath weapons are quite bad compared to pve weapons.
    wtf are you talking about?removing gear already purchased?are you smoking the green stuff again?
    Exactly! Ur reaction shows that selling the wrathful shoulders for coins is a mistake that can't be reverted because the average player is unable to grasp that it would be better for the realm if that item was only ingame available.
    Lets hope that they wont make similiar unrevertable mistakes on the Outland shop.
    Edited: August 27, 2018

15. Exactly! Ur reaction shows that selling the wrathful shoulders for coins is a mistake that can't be reverted because the average player is unable to grasp that it would be better for the realm if that item was only ingame available.
    Lets hope that they wont make similiar unrevertable mistakes on the Outland shop.
    No Jakkre it would be best if there was no gear available from the shop whatsoever. The obvious issue is that it would not make the server run in terms of dough. *Cough* Medivh *Cough*
    The Outland shop will be like that of Icecrown. It has to be because in the long run it is not viable to have 1 server pay more than 4 other servers combined.
    It is just a matter of time before Glaives, Thoridals, S4 gear and SWP gear comes on the store (my bet is sometime during 2019 judging by the current pace of things).

First ... 56789 ... Last