1. So any news ? :)
    nope.. S3 ended almost 2 months ago and we didn't get any reaction on this post.
    I give up boys. See yall

2. nope.. S3 ended almost 2 months ago and we didn't get any reaction on this post.
    I give up boys. See yall
    I already gave up. They lost sooo much money with this. SWP gear is in, people getting upgrades, making t6 content near obsolete. Nice business strategy. They might as well just not release t6 in shop at all now, to at least keep raiders who got gear the fair way happy.

3. Warmane must be the sole place in the planet where in the same day - with some luck within the same hour - you can get called "greedy" and accused of manipulating fake queues to force donations instead of hosting a whole new server so some entitled people will get everything they want, the way they want, when they want, without any counterpart, and get said to be "bad at business" because perhaps, just perhaps, you don't jump at every single opportunity to make more money that appears.

4. Warmane must be the sole place in the planet where in the same day - with some luck within the same hour - you can get called "greedy" and accused of manipulating fake queues to force donations instead of hosting a whole new server so some entitled people will get everything they want, the way they want, when they want, without any counterpart, and get said to be "bad at business" because perhaps, just perhaps, you don't jump at every single opportunity to make more money that appears.
    i disagree and most people here are asking for two things, one being info from you guys = not happening so ok.
    2nd is people want and expected S3 ZA and BT "hold back the galives please" added to the shop.
    why have people asked/expected this?well becasue when s3 started s2 was in the shop in what like 2 weeks if that?we thought the same would happen when s4 started but you guys switched it up,why?why s2 was added fast but not s3?

when new content get added after a few weeks the old content goes in the shop like my example above and with other raids. this is what i thought your business model was but i wonder why it has now changed.
    Edited: September 1, 2018

5. Not sure what you disagree with, when nothing of what you say after those two words is related to the content of my post.

6. Not sure what you disagree with, when nothing of what you say after those two words is related to the content of my post.
    ok so im wrong?so your post is related to this thread how?i thought you were aiming at people askign for a shop up date and not being greedy and all that. so i comment on the shop and its history on outland.

7. ok so im wrong?so your post is related to this thread how?i thought you were aiming at people askign for a shop up date and not being greedy and all that. so i comment on the shop and its history on outland.
    Maybe read the post before mine.

8. put everything on the shop. let those who want to buy their gear buy it, and let those who want to work for it work for it. how someone else got their gear shouldn't effect you in the slightest.
    totally in agreement with this gentleman

9. The shop will be updated once the entire instance of SWP is released. Even after it is released, we will take a short time to discuss several things we will be putting on there. Items from Sunwell Plateau will come at a later time.

10. In other words, in October?:P
    Under christmas tree you will get an option to buy freshly added BT gear.

11. The shop will be updated once the entire instance of SWP is released. Even after it is released, we will take a short time to discuss several things we will be putting on there. Items from Sunwell Plateau will come at a later time.
    Thanks a lot for giving an official word on the matter. Appreciate it.

12. The shop will be updated once the entire instance of SWP is released. Even after it is released, we will take a short time to discuss several things we will be putting on there. Items from Sunwell Plateau will come at a later time.
    Thank you for the update.
    Please consider/ don't forget the remaining Hyjal items (especially Band of the Eternal Champion; many players are at a disadvantage in PvP because of the hassle of getting this ring if you don't PvE. After having had Hyjal out for so many months now it surely wouldn't hurt to have it on the shop like the equivalent reputation rings are on Icecrown).
    Sincerely.
    Edited: September 1, 2018

13. So please respond to me how multiboxer provide a better enviroment for balanced PVP?
    I think you are not worthy to talk about fairness in PVP.
    "Oh **** he's right, retail has a better pvp system than tbc, lets trash talk him about multiboxing"

The shop will be updated once the entire instance of SWP is released. Even after it is released, we will take a short time to discuss several things we will be putting on there. Items from Sunwell Plateau will come at a later time.
    so based on season 3 length, BT/ZA could make it before first s4 ends
    Edited: September 2, 2018

14. retail has a better pvp system than tbc
    inside the mind of a multiboxer

First ... 89101112 Last