1. Thank you for the update.
    Please consider/ don't forget the remaining Hyjal items (especially Band of the Eternal Champion; many players are at a disadvantage in PvP because of the hassle of getting this ring if you don't PvE. After having had Hyjal out for so many months now it surely wouldn't hurt to have it on the shop like the equivalent reputation rings are on Icecrown).
    Sincerely.
    That ring is not gonna be on store cause it's a quest reward. There are no quest rewards on store, most likely because they require no level to equip, but cannot be gotten by low levels cause they cannot do the quest. Besides, there are LOTS of hyjal trash farms, super easy to farm.

2. Read the post before commenting. They have equivalent quest item BiS rings on Icecrown shop.

3. Do research before commenting, those rings require level 80, tbc rings do not require 70.

4. Besides, there are LOTS of hyjal trash farms, super easy to farm.
    I've never seen hyjal trash farm LFM in global chat (playing on alliance side) who is making those groups?

5. You’re not very bright, are you? Do you really believe the lack of level requirement stands in the way of them putting the rings on shop if they wanted to?

6. I've never seen hyjal trash farm LFM in global chat (playing on alliance side) who is making those groups?
    Which is why so many good players are abandoning the dying ship alliance is on, but I've been in ally pug hyjal trash farm and on horde side there are plenty.

You’re not very bright, are you? Do you really believe the lack of level requirement stands in the way of them putting the rings on shop if they wanted to?
    Well, do you see ANY quest reward items on the store so far? Where's the Karazhan ring? Do you see ANY reputation items on the store for that matter? I mean, there's many that would make level 19 twinks or whatever with full 70 gear if that was the case. No need to insult me for "being bright", I am just saying why I doubt they'll be there, but snowflake took it like an attack. And don't tell me I started it cause you rudely told me to read you post before commenting which I clearly did. ;)

7. Which is why so many good players are abandoning the dying ship alliance is on, but I've been in ally pug hyjal trash farm and on horde side there are plenty.

Well, do you see ANY quest reward items on the store so far? Where's the Karazhan ring? Do you see ANY reputation items on the store for that matter? I mean, there's many that would make level 19 twinks or whatever with full 70 gear if that was the case. No need to insult me for "being bright", I am just saying why I doubt they'll be there, but snowflake took it like an attack. And don't tell me I started it cause you rudely told me to read you post before commenting which I clearly did. ;)
    But you clearly aren’t very bright in thinking that it’s impossible to put custom restriction on items. Warmane did this on BoJ items bought too early a month ago. Think twice before commenting.

8. I never understood why people who are lazy ****s should be able to buy stuff like that anyway? Competitive advantage should be awarded for those who grind and do stuff anyway. Doesn't really play a big part in PvE, but PvP a whole new level.

9. I never understood why people who are lazy ****s should be able to buy stuff like that anyway? Competitive advantage should be awarded for those who grind and do stuff anyway. Doesn't really play a big part in PvE, but PvP a whole new level.
    If you really are competitive, the grind is just an enforced waste of time. If you aren't competitive, the gear isn't going to be enough.

Your "argument" is as valid as if donors went "I never understood why people who are poor should be able to whine that others don't have to waste time grinding anyway?" If you are competitive, how the opposing side got their gear isn't going to affect your skill and cause you to lose (and if it does, that's more of a psychological issue).

10. i don't understand all the arguing, u all knew this realm gona have a Shop if u don't like that, just dont play here or don't give a shiit about the Shop and play the fkn Game....

11. inside the mind of a multiboxer
    what are you talking about? the competitive multiboxing scene never made it past tbc 5v5. The reason I play here is because retail is garbage for multiboxing arena

If you really are competitive, the grind is just an enforced waste of time.
    absolutely, considering how wow made huge improvements in pve, its just boring af to do this hyjal/bt/swp encounters again and again...I'd rather level 3 toons to 70 and sell them to afford the few bis items necessary
    Edited: September 3, 2018

12. If you really are competitive, the grind is just an enforced waste of time. If you aren't competitive, the gear isn't going to be enough.

Your "argument" is as valid as if donors went "I never understood why people who are poor should be able to whine that others don't have to waste time grinding anyway?" If you are competitive, how the opposing side got their gear isn't going to affect your skill and cause you to lose (and if it does, that's more of a psychological issue).
    Yes! Exactly this.
    Why should I have to do Kael, Vashj and then grind to exalted in Hyjal trash farm pugs to be able to be competitive.
    I’m really hoping you’ll put Hyjal rings up on shop so we don’t have to do mind numbing grinds to be able to compete in arena.
    But I suppose you’re not allowed to comment on whether the ring will be on shop, Obnoxious?
    In any case, thank you.

13. I mean, I know all items will be there sooner or later, but there are many quest rewards that could be beneficial or fun to have. Where are all the quest rewards? Why not add patterns and formulas? Just because it could give economic benefit it's not there? I mean really. Add one quest item and you might as well add all. And I have nothing against donating, as I have done it myself, but I think people should be awarded for actually playing the expansion.

Edit: currently there is a reason to go do Vashj and Kael - to get ring (+ alar if lucky). There is legit no other good reason to go there since badge gear is far superior, ZA is easy and so is Hyjal + 6/9 BT. At least with Rings locked behind a requirement, at least there is an incentive to go there.
    Edited: September 3, 2018 Reason: Added Edit

14. adding anyway BoE items to shop will just destroy the Econemy...why else do think there arent any items from Kazzak or Doomwalker in shop ?

15. That ring is not gonna be on store cause it's a quest reward. There are no quest rewards on store, most likely because they require no level to equip, but cannot be gotten by low levels cause they cannot do the quest. Besides, there are LOTS of hyjal trash farms, super easy to farm.

"There are no quest rewards on store"
    shadowmoure is a quest reward correct?thats in the ice crown shop correct?= yes.

at some point everything will be in outlands cash shop and im fine with that

First ... 9101112 Last