1. The fast kicking.

Hello, i am here(not completely sure if that is the correct section for this question) to ask why do i get "kicked" from the server after i spend like 10 or 15 minutes afk? The situation : I log and i see 1000 que for example(happens every time i decide to play after i get home at the evening) and i am like okay lets do something, after some time i come back and i see 150 que, i calculate roughly the time and i decide to go to the shop for example, BUT when i come back i see the lovely massage "you have been disconnected from the server <3", then as you can imagine i get even bigger number of queue to wait. So - is it mandatory to suffer that much, i mean i waited 1.5 hours for example and for another 10 or 15 minutes let's say i go to the shop and .. yeah..
    This is only one example, there are others like i log 3-4 hours before Raid time when i have free time in order to avoid the Queue which comes later, but for 15 minutes spent afk i receive another lovely number of queue to wait JUST before the raid hahahaha.
    So yeah, i am pretty familiar with the premium avoiding queue, so i dont need opinions like "Donate the least possible amount and you are good to go"
    Also, i want to know if anyone knows what is the EXACT time you have to stay afk to get kicked. I remember some years ago i used to spend ALL DAY in champion select(you know.. i forgot how it is called) and not get kicked.
    Do not get me wrong, i do not cry, i complain but i totally understand that there is 99.9999% chance that nothing will change, i just want some information about the time which is needed to get kicked, and the time that you can spend outside the server after being kicked while you can go back avoiding the <3Queue<3
    Thanks. ;P

2. be more dedicated, sit on the queue the entire time and wait to connect or be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hi you can donate some $$$ and you can skip ques :)

4. I know the time, it takes like 5 minutes, just grab your wallet, take up your card, or steal your moms, donate the lowest amount.

5. When you wait at least a hour daily to be able to play, rather than do that 1 time donation and avoid queues forever.

7d x 1h = 7 hours wasted in a queue per week. More if you get disconnects or have to login twice within a same day.
    Edited: August 18, 2018

6. So yeah, i am pretty familiar with the premium avoiding queue, so i dont need opinions like "Donate the least possible amount and you are good to go"
    Thanks. ;P
    But it's totally worth it, trust me, 10 bucks won't hurt anyone...
    You're welcome