1. I appreciate it. I don't mind Criticism, at all. but the impetuousness of just a small band of people, it's not completely rampant mind you, but just a few bad apples. I was just venting, I know it sounds like complaining, but i'm going to continue Tanking because I do enjoy it. Thank you all, I'm just going to not say anything or respond to negativity in RDF's from now on, I think that's the solution here.
    Find a Guild asap,possible if can be endgame guild who accept social rank members.This can turn around 100% your game experience.If you chose to pug around stuff like what happen in this RDF will keep happening constantly over and over,the pug players are way too toxic and its absolutely not worth the time to deal with all this **** and its not gonna get better.
    Edited: August 11, 2018

2. A piece of advise: This game is to have fun, if someone's being rude in a group, either ignore them or vote kick them. Worst case scenario, just teleport out and wait until they kick you, there's no need to tolerate people that are being crappy to other people because they're not up to their own standards.
    Ignoring/votekicking is good, teleporting out and demanding (let's face it, waiting is equivalent to demanding in this scenario) a kick is not. Just because someone was rude, it doesn't give you a validation to troll - you have 3 more people in your group who just want to finish the damn dungeon. Don't start this kindergarden bull****.

3. Worst case scenario, just teleport out and wait until they kick you, there's no need to tolerate people that are being crappy to other people because they're not up to their own standards.
    It's also good idea to read the rules.

Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.

4. That's a recent addition. Usually I would say "please kick me out", now I guess it's better to pretend you're afk.

5. That's a recent addition. Usually I would say "please kick me out", now I guess it's better to pretend you're afk.
    or leave the group and take the debuff if you dont want to do the dungeon.

6. BAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man!! Certain people on forums that have defended RDF dodging behavior with smug attitudes (that I cannot call out because that is also against the rules) must be foaming at the mouth right now.

SUCK IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Edited: August 14, 2018

7. or leave the group and take the debuff if you dont want to do the dungeon.
    Everybody knows I would never, ever break the rules or tell people how to break them. When I don't like the dungeon I take deserter like a good citizen.

8. or leave the group and take the debuff if you dont want to do the dungeon.
    or pretend your are a bad player. In nearly 70% of casess this works. Say you are a tank, don't go defensive stance, don't taunt, don't go frost pressence, don't buff, etc. You will most likely be kicked very fast.

First 12