1. Why all the hate in RDFs?

Lately, i've been getting a lot of hate in RDFs. Sure, i'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but before even the first fight, someone has got to criticize me or someone in the group. No one can have a 5k gs, I just turned 80 a few days ago and i'm just trying to get embs to make my character better and maybe picking up some gear along the way. I've met some really cool people along the way and we are grouping regularly now so the hate is less and less.

If you are super l33t, and someone is a bit lower than you, but they are actively trying and learning, what would it hurt to be patient and coach them. I'd understand if it was a PuG, but this is RDF, the only reason to run RDFs is to get emblems to better your toon or work on offspec. Stop being so negative, stop inspecting people's armor and telling people what losers they are. Stop telling people how to play, unless they ask for help and then help them be a better player. Discouraging people will only get you ignored and eventually, you are going to run out of people to play with because you are so pretenious, no one wants to play with you.

I enjoy progressing, i'm going to make mistakes, going to wipe.. it happens. Try being encouraging instead of discouraging.

2. Lately, i've been getting a lot of hate in RDFs. Sure, i'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but before even the first fight, someone has got to criticize me or someone in the group. No one can have a 5k gs, I just turned 80 a few days ago and i'm just trying to get embs to make my character better and maybe picking up some gear along the way. I've met some really cool people along the way and we are grouping regularly now so the hate is less and less.

If you are super l33t, and someone is a bit lower than you, but they are actively trying and learning, what would it hurt to be patient and coach them. I'd understand if it was a PuG, but this is RDF, the only reason to run RDFs is to get emblems to better your toon or work on offspec. Stop being so negative, stop inspecting people's armor and telling people what losers they are. Stop telling people how to play, unless they ask for help and then help them be a better player. Discouraging people will only get you ignored and eventually, you are going to run out of people to play with because you are so pretenious, no one wants to play with you.

I enjoy progressing, i'm going to make mistakes, going to wipe.. it happens. Try being encouraging instead of discouraging.
    Criticism does not equal hate. As you play, you will get plenty of both - learn to discern the difference. People are usually toxic because they play this game for such a long time and eventually they begin to believe everything is just basic and self-explanatory stuff, IMPOSSIBLE to fail on unless you are trolling. This applies almost everywhere in life, actually (think about drivers...). Not cool, but understandable.

Also, this is the internet. You are able to unleash all the fury you got in here without any consequences whatsoever, so some people will just do it whenever they get an opportunity. You can accept that you are on the internet as well - it is so easy to remove them from your life. Just click ignore, and you are done. You don't have to listen to everyone.

P.S. I think MMORPG players should try out some competitive games like CS:GO or LoL just to know what REAL toxicity feels like. Wow is such a piece of cake after that in this regard.

3. I mean, it's not only cuz you're low, I used to queue my bis warr in rhc for fun and people would get mad and call me "Stupid donor", 95% of rhc grps are toxic, so better just don't mind what people say and play the game ;p

4. Welcome to Warmane nothing you can do about it , server been like this since is filled with Players who put them above everything else and try to make your life misserable (instead of explaining what to do on friendly way , they choose to flame you in every way possible), best thing u can do about it just ignore those kind of players they just make you lose braincells .

5. Create a new empty window and don't even look at the chat, if you see them doing something you think they shouldn't, check the chat, see if they talked about it and that's it.
    The less you communicate with randoms the better.

6. "Im better then you nananaaanaaanaaaaaanaaaaaaa"

7. A few months ago I decided to start tanking for the first time. After fu​cking up twice tanking Tyrannus, you can imagine everything that was said to me. I decided I wouldn't tank anything ever again.

8. It's funny to me cause I always see topics like this, or even people complaining about it in my own RDFs, yet I very rarely encounter toxic groups myself.

Most of the time (at least 8 groups out of 10), people simply don't say a single word all dungeon and just go through it as fast as they can, and the remaining 2 times I get matched with people who seem friendly enough.
    Sure there's the occasional toxic guy every once in a while, but that's far from the majority in my experience getting from fresh 80 to 5.5kgs on my toon exclusively in RDF and PuGs.

Anyway, if you're alliance side and are looking for a non-toxic guy to group with, feel free to talk to me in game, I'm farming emblems to get a tank gear for my OS. Thorbe is the name.

9. Long story short: You've encountered *****s who donated for gear while being completely clueless about the game so they do RDF just to boost their ego and to think "gs=skill"

10. I didn't pay attention to RDF quality untill i tranfered horde.
    Horde RDF is the most autistic thing you can imagine.

11. I didn't pay attention to RDF quality untill i tranfered horde.
    Horde RDF is the most autistic thing you can imagine.
    Weird, been spamming RDF on Horde side for few weeks. Hardly any autistic screeching. Then I remember when I did HH/Ahune dailies on my alliance char, holy poop that toxicity, elitism, donor bashing was awful. I do remember having to requeue several times because somebody had to be the person they are...

12. Well, that's how the community's been on Icecrown. Although since late July, I haven't had such a bad time with the community. Not even in RDF.

I also do world PVP more than anything on this realm. People are generally nicer when you're killing Alliance/Horde scum with them. Probably gets the aggression out.

13. I appreciate it. I don't mind Criticism, at all. but the impetuousness of just a small band of people, it's not completely rampant mind you, but just a few bad apples. I was just venting, I know it sounds like complaining, but i'm going to continue Tanking because I do enjoy it. Thank you all, I'm just going to not say anything or respond to negativity in RDF's from now on, I think that's the solution here.

14. A piece of advise: This game is to have fun, if someone's being rude in a group, either ignore them or vote kick them. Worst case scenario, just teleport out and wait until they kick you, there's no need to tolerate people that are being crappy to other people because they're not up to their own standards.

15. A piece of advise: This game is to have fun, if someone's being rude in a group, either ignore them or vote kick them. Worst case scenario, just teleport out and wait until they kick you, there's no need to tolerate people that are being crappy to other people because they're not up to their own standards.
    this is really good advice... thanks... :)

12 Last