1. Just a personal rant

So, there was this post discussing about faction dominance in Wintergrasp due to multiboxers. No, this is nothing about multiboxers, they pay the money and so they have a right to play this game in a way as allowed in the legal rules. But this particular incident took place right after this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=388993 was closed. The comment made by Skogsdotter( who is multiboxxer skoon) mentioning how he was waiting for the moderators to close the thread (which they did) was removed. Why delete that comment?

Anyways, the incident was , in the later wintergrasp battle someone decided to camp someone and ignore everything else by waiting in the graveyard, which is quite pathetic. Whats the gaurantee that other multiboxers wont do the same to rest of the community. I am not worried about this childish behaviour, but what concerns me is that I have noticed someone I should be reporting to not break rules making certain racial sensitive comments. We know Warmane supports Multiboxers, but do you even support such obnoxious attitudes and racism of Multiboxers too?

You can remove this thread for all you want. But I have dragged down firms for reasons of their patreons indulging racist tendencies and the firm not doing anything about it. Eg. google Aaron Schlossberg.

2. Report the racial sensitive whatever so we get rid of that particular multiboxer for 3 days, :-)

Other than that, don't play WG, period.

3. The comment made by Skogsdotter( who is multiboxxer skoon) mentioning how he was waiting for the moderators to close the thread (which they did) was removed. Why delete that comment?
    Probably because such comment doesn't exists in the real world, deleted or otherwise.

but what concerns me is that I have noticed someone I should be reporting to not break rules making certain racial sensitive comments. We know Warmane supports Multiboxers, but do you even support such obnoxious attitudes and racism of Multiboxers too?
    As a baseline answer, no, we don't support racism, and you should make proper reports for that. Of course, what someone with chip on their shoulder might call "racist" can easily be just an attempt to frame a player to dig punishments they can't have happen otherwise, and we are capable to filtering that.