1. How to accept quests in TBC w/o auto attacking close opponents:

I guess many of u tbc boxers that use mousebroadcast to interact with quest NPCs also have the issue that u accidently auto attack close by players of the other faction.
    I found a simple solution for that: Just add a /stopattack macro to ur mousebroadcast mapped key.

My "interact with NPCs" mapped key looks like this:
    On press:
    /Script SetView(4); SetView(4) --> all
    sync cursor --> all
    On release:
    sync cursor --> all
    /stopattack --> all
    Mouse 2(right click) --> all

I guess there are many ways to set this up. The only really important thing is that u send the right click and the stopattack macro in the same step. Also the order must be right: The stopattack macro has to be executed after the right click, not before.

I tested the mapped key ingame and it works perfect. It turns auto attack off before the characters have time to make a single weapon strike.

2. Thanks Jakkre, I have been thinking of playing TBC today, I have 5 shams 1 paladin at 61+ I wonder If I can do all dungeons and heroics with this team (4sham 1 pal or 5 sham ?)

3. I haven't done any heroics yet but I guess its possible with 3 ele, 1 resto and prot pala.
    Totem of wrath stacks so use it as an advantage.

4. or as an alternative, kill the guards :)

Thanks Jakkre, I have been thinking of playing TBC today, I have 5 shams 1 paladin at 61+ I wonder If I can do all dungeons and heroics with this team (4sham 1 pal or 5 sham ?)
    in full pvp gear (merciless with vindicator offparts) you can already 5-ele shaman every heroic execpt maybe arcatraz, auchenai crypts (boss 1) and steamvault (because you have to kill both bosses now in SV to have the door to the endboss open and the first boss is very difficult to deal with as boxer)

in full s3 with weapon and 41 badge dps trinket i was able to even 4 man (4 ele) manatombs, ramparts and slavepens on heroic so I'd say those are the easiest ones. Mgt is also 5-ele doable.

In tbc i wouldn't go for a resto shaman because as Jakkro already said, wrath totem stacks and the encounters are usually short enough so no mana tide required. If you need tactic advise on specific encounters pm me as its OT here...but most encounters are a bloodlust dps race anyway