1. Lordaeron's Battlegrounds

I've been playing on Lordaeron every day, since the summer started and i have to tell you, the state of the battlegrounds is awfull.
    I'm not going to talk about the faction unbalance( gear wise, alliance being more pvp oriented). I'm going to talk about Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley. These Bg's are so rare, people spam on global when it happens. A lot may say that it's due to the low population, but that's wrong, since it requires 5 players from both factions for these bg's to pop, like the rest of them do. Really, getting Sota 3 times in a row is a burner.
    I'm sure a lot of players feel the same way. I really wish something can be done here.

Signed,
    Psycho, hardcore pvp player.

2. Its not about population problem.When on old realms in molten times (lordaeron/icecrown/deathwing) pop cap was 3k on each realm these 2 biggest bgs was full. Peoples are too pve *** here....

3. well, even in blackrock bgs dont pop enough. IMO is because wotlk is bad for bg in general, in this expansion for example if you have 0 healers is insta-lose and the 1/4 - 1/3 hp blows without any set up dont help much.

4. Sad but truth. It's not about realm pop. Icecrown has 12k pop and 0 low level bgs. Molten pop cap was 3k and there wasn't no bg queues at all. It's all about convenience. I think Warmane Staff don't care about PvP. As simple as that. There's no PvP events, no action to encourage people to do Bg's.

In the last few weeks a lot of PvP topics were created, asking for some changes and solutions. They ask you to make a Suggestion Topic. You do it. And they close saying that no one cares about PvP.

That's how it is :D

5. There's no PvP events
    Last July, there were many back-on-forth city raids between Horde and Alliance. I attended a few, and it was lovely because players joined for fun. One time we rogue-attacked a Horde group while they were attempting to kill Magni. This is thanks to the dedicated PvPers on Alliance, namely Deathsorroww and Paladinsef.

These series of events could've kept going if we had more dedicated PvPers who not only organize events, but also mentor newbies. Sadly a lot of veteran pvpers these days have a sense of exclusivity and elitism, so the lvl 80 pvp scene on Alliance never flourished.

If we just make an effort throwing out toxicity and acting like true pros, we can certainly improve the state of BGs - even without AV and IoC.

6. These series of events could've kept going if we had more dedicated PvPers who not only organize events, but also mentor newbies. Sadly a lot of veteran pvpers these days have a sense of exclusivity and elitism, so the lvl 80 pvp scene on Alliance never flourished.
    well becouse 95% of the alliance plays disc, ret and warrior you dont really need a mentor to learn those classes, well tbh you dont even need to learn them to play them with some succes