1. ICECROWN x7?

x7 my foot played the MISTS OF PANDARIA x7 server all night last night EASY to tell x7.. but this? bs. why put x7 if thats the the exp rate I get? wasted 4 hours dl'ing this on my ****e net just to get basic exp and I cant even ask in normal chats caz i need to be lvl 19.. I mean I will still play. just dont put x7 when its at x1.5 at best.

2. there are 2 Wotlk realms:
    lordaeron = x1 for eveything
    Icecrown = x7 exp, x3 gold+prof+rep+weap skill, x1 honor + drop

So be sure you logged on the correct realm

3. Title says Icecrown, post says mist of pandaria, don’t know what original XP is vs how much he should get. Umm I think there a lot of things going on here that don’t mix.

4. He seems to be comparing it to MoP realm.

As far as I know, leveling on MoP is faster than on wotlk, which could cause the misunderstanding if wrong realm is not the problem. You can look for a quest in any wotlk database site, complete that quest in game and compare how much experience you get. It should be x7 if you are playing on Icecrown. The numbers you see while accepting quest are not correct as far as I remember.

5. Sounds like your are on Lordaeron , it is normal rate exp and such. Mop is a higher patch version and everything is pretty much different as far as starting zones and quests you cant play either WOTLK servers in that patch version btw.

6. He seems to be comparing it to MoP realm.

As far as I know, leveling on MoP is faster than on wotlk, which could cause the misunderstanding if wrong realm is not the problem. You can look for a quest in any wotlk database site, complete that quest in game and compare how much experience you get. It should be x7 if you are playing on Icecrown. The numbers you see while accepting quest are not correct as far as I remember.
    turns out this is the case MoP is just Easy exp VS Wotlk, It was just Way harder to lvl back in the day vs today so I was just floored that x7 is as slow as it is. My bad sorry for the complaints. Thanks Everyone for the input!