1. Voting System.

I would like for the vote system to be changed to getting 1 point per day to all users.

2. No thanks. I get 1+ points, that's okay for me.

3. if you want 1 point per day then earn it. go get some achievement points.

4. if you want 1 point per day then earn it. go get some achievement points.
    Exactly I have over 4k achievement points across my account so then I get1.4 vote points per day,well worth the effort of gaining achievements. So go earn it and don't ask for things if you don't put in the effort.

5. I have over 3420 achievement points and i get 0.5 vote points or less. Is there a problem with my account?

6. I have over 3420 achievement points and i get 0.5 vote points or less. Is there a problem with my account?
    You get additional 0.5 points for having your account in good standing. If your account gets banned, you lose that bonus for 1 year.

7. I have over 3420 achievement points and i get 0.5 vote points or less. Is there a problem with my account?
    Also, the achievements need to be unique achievements across all characters. Example, getting Duel-i-scious on all of your characters only nets you 10 points, not 10 for each character.

8. The current point system is good. I'd just like some cosmetics added to the point shop but it is working fine, people who work hard get free stuff as bonus and lazy bums dont.