1. Arena Disc tanking Warrior (Shinta and Sidnoth)

So i randomly found this video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4cKz9LVZI

The priest, for the whole arena almost, is chasing the opponent Holy Paladin and spamming Dispel on both Paladin and Warrior (and that's exactly how priest/warrior should play against pala/war)

I have only one question: how can the priest go rambo like that with a warrior on him 24/7 and not dying? Just with Renew and some Holy Nova. The warrior also is Shinta, I guess he can destroy a priest in 2 seconds, so I really don't understand how can this priest survives by doing nothing, he casted 3x penance (faked at 1st bolt) and thats it, all the time jumping and spamming Dispel, and Absorb Absorb Absorb. My PW:S gets off after 1 mortal strike, I don't get this.

Can someone explain me what I am missing? Thanks :)

2. His warrior is peeling him and doing a lot of pressure into enemy warrior while priest is able to dispel and casts instants while moving, warrior gives him intervene to help him,he is fakecasting like a god and avoiding op into cast. With that all things + fear to get trinkets paladin is oom and without trinket so enemy war dies on next cc.
    In short : always do something while moving, avoid overpower into cast > fakecast if you can, fake cast while you can to get interrupt, your warrior peeling you - hamstring,intercept,intervene,disarm,retalation on enemy bladestorm etc (hitting enemy war from behind so no parry,dodge etc.). Try to dispel if you can and use fear on hpala. 1300+ resi bauble etc... If enemy warrior is not focusing you and your warrior is fine then you can mana burn enemy hpala.
    Edited: August 11, 2018

3. Yes that's nothing new, did you see the clip? "Fakecasting like a god" I wouln't say that, not in that clip. Those are some basic fake casts, nothing advanced. So he casted like 2/3 penance and faked them at 1st bolt. All damage is Absorb. Dropped HP one time below 50% and went down the bridge, then spam some heals and full HP again.
    I met warrior that charge me > mortal strike crit (4-5k) + heroic strike (4-5k) and maybe overpower or bladestorm with the overpower procced both case my situation is very bad and I don't have much time to fake cast both kick and overpower, I don't know what's in the mind of the opposite warrior, not at first arena at least.
    The priest in the clip was never in danger, I had situation where I had to fake pummel/bash, then overpower, then overpower again, and don't forget 2x charges and a fear to block your cast even more. Where is all this stuff in the clip? I see only a priest with absorb chasing a holy paladin.

4. Hard to say he looks like he is using holy nova,renew while running behind the pillar,circle of healing good pain supression and skillz and you should be okay with warrior peeling you imo.
    Also look at the clip when he targets enemy war you cant see shadowmourne buff meanwhile his warrior have shadowmourne that's huge difference in pressure tbh.
    Edited: August 12, 2018

5. That of course is a fact, but I was refering to Blackrock, I play both Priest and Warrior and it's kinda like icecrown, maybe on Blackrock the warrior does less pressure overall compared to icecrown, but there is no way a priest can tank a warrior like that, not even with 264 meta. I mean just one charge + autoattack + mortal strike can damage for like 1/3 of your health, maybe more.
    As a priest I really have difficulties against warriors, I run with 1400 resi, but seems its useless, i fake cast both double overpower and pummel/bash, and when I'm free to cast, at mid-cast I die by white damage/mortal strike/execute, so faking all that **** is like a waste of time, better to get peeled and go away and heal behind a pillar. But as already said I don't see much peel on the priest in the clip, he is basically giving the back to the warrior like "hit me, I don't care lol"

6. Also look at the clip when he targets enemy war you cant see shadowmourne buff meanwhile his warrior have shadowmourne that's huge difference in pressure tbh.
    Actually both warriors had shadowmourne.

From what I can tell, the priest managed to kite really well, got peeled from his partner really well, managed to save his pain supp, fake casted well and the enemy warrior weapon switched quite a bit which lowered his overall presssure and most importantly his hpal was not in a very good position most of the time, didn't give him hand of freedom often enough too. The combination of these things and probably more that I may not be able to spot is what allowed the priest to survive seemingly easily, but mostly the enemy hpal was kinda bad.
    Edited: August 12, 2018

7. Actually both warriors had shadowmourne.

From what I can tell, the priest managed to kite really well, got peeled from his partner really well, managed to save his pain supp, fake casted well and the enemy warrior weapon switched quite a bit which lowered his overall presssure and most importantly his hpal was not in a very good position most of the time, didn't give him hand of freedom often enough too. The combination of these things and probably more that I may not be able to spot is what allowed the priest to survive seemingly easily, but mostly the enemy hpal was kinda bad.
    Yes no doubt the Priest did a good job, but he doesn't have frost mage, a dk, a rogue that keep the warrior immobilized for even a few seconds, just to escape from his range, priest is hamstring and so is the enemy warrior, thus they are going at the same speed (so basically he is not kiting so much), and that's what I don't understand, he should cast sooner or later but jk everything absorb, and with 1 bolt of penance he is full again. I can understand if this was against a 1600 warrior but it's not the case.
    I myself saw Mirana who I think it's a good priest getting raped in 1 global by a warrior in soloq, because he exposed himself a bit outside the column and got charged+MS+something else. He literally went 100-0.
    About the pala, it's hard to positioning good, your SS keeps getting dispelled, you are forced to stand still and spam FoL like crazy, and meanwhile priest is chasing you or burning you, so I can understand the paladin positioning not perfectly

8. I don't know where you saw the priest going to full with 1 bolt of pennance and the places where I saw a lot of absorbs were mainly at the start with precast shield and reshield and then again when the enemy warrior was with a 1 hander. The slow of his partner is enough judging by the pillar movements so that the priest can briefly escape and burn pala/heal up.