1. Which classes and specs are in demand?

Title basically. Started on the server not too long ago with a draenei priest but then noticed there are so many priests running around. I'd prefer to do something that people need but don't have rather than compete with a thousand other priests for groups, gear and guilds.

2. In raids I'd say Holy paladins, shadow priests, enhacement shamans/resto ones, arms warriors, survival hunters. I'd say these are few running around imo :)

3. Is there really a demand for arms and survival? The only benefit I can see are the debuff talents way later in the tree; blood frenzy and expose weakness respectively. Beyond that they appear to be the go-to pvp spec for those classes.

4. Survival hunter I'd suggest in mid/late T5 content gear where as survival as warrior can provide raid debuffs on boss and even make quite good dps. As with warrior as arms, its good to make him equip Solarian Sapphire, which is trinket that gives additional 70AP when he shouts. Thats BIS for warriors in melee group atm. As survival hunter Id say in low T4 its viable but it doesnt make good dps to compete BM hunters and also you dont have a good amount of agility to provide quality support melee and mainly tanks. So thats why in T5, its my subjective opinion, would be good to see answer someone that have huge experience with these classses.

5. 0 demand for arms horde side and yes remeer arms+surv both fine

not sure what is in demand ally side

6. Very high demand for tanks (dungeons, hcs etc)