1. New prot warrior! (prot spec) first character need tips!

Hey everybody!

so im tottaly new to wow i have been playing it for a couple of weeks and im always struggleing like whats the best what should i choose? or is this better...

im lvl 54 right now and i wanted to ask u warriors out there

i just learned dual spec what should i learn arms or fury and what talents? and for prot spec too... what are the most improtant abilities?

for pvp or for pve what tips would u give to me?

im very happy for every answer, suggestion, tip.

btw where can i get the best gear xD like u know some quests that give good gear :D

2. Hey everybody!

so im tottaly new to wow i have been playing it for a couple of weeks and im always struggleing like whats the best what should i choose? or is this better...

im lvl 54 right now and i wanted to ask u warriors out there

i just learned dual spec what should i learn arms or fury and what talents? and for prot spec too... what are the most improtant abilities?

for pvp or for pve what tips would u give to me?

im very happy for every answer, suggestion, tip.

btw where can i get the best gear xD like u know some quests that give good gear :D

Hello,
    arms is better than fury for leveling/early dungeons and raids. For leveling as prot go mainly for damage and rage reduction talents. Get last talent in prot tree asap. Most important skills for leveling are revenge, shield block, shiel slam, thunderclap, shockweave, defensives.

I dont pvp much, but prot is really good while leveling (from my pvp noob perspective) a ton of stuns, charge and intercept, spell inrterrupt and reflection, huge shield slam hits, defensives...

Dont worry about best gear untill you get to 80, you will change everething every few levels. You are probably overwhelmed by amount of content wow has, but you are just at the beginning. Most of what is wow about happens at max level.

I highly recommend reading some guide.

3. Hello,
    arms is better than fury for leveling/early dungeons and raids. For leveling as prot go mainly for damage and rage reduction talents. Get last talent in prot tree asap. Most important skills for leveling are revenge, shield block, shiel slam, thunderclap, shockweave, defensives.

I dont pvp much, but prot is really good while leveling (from my pvp noob perspective) a ton of stuns, charge and intercept, spell inrterrupt and reflection, huge shield slam hits, defensives...

Dont worry about best gear untill you get to 80, you will change everething every few levels. You are probably overwhelmed by amount of content wow has, but you are just at the beginning. Most of what is wow about happens at max level.

I highly recommend reading some guide.
    Well thanks when i switch to battle stance arms prot should i use a one hand weaopone or my shield and one hand wpn ?

4. Well thanks when i switch to battle stance arms prot should i use a one hand weaopone or my shield and one hand wpn ?
    You use a two hander with arms spec. And 1h + shield with prot spec. (no need to change stances with prot once you get "warbringer" talent - just stay in defensive stance).

5. what should i do with the talents? any idea?
    lvl 62

6. Arms Talents - 16 point(s)

Deflection - rank 5/5
    Improved Charge - rank 2/2
    Tactical Mastery - rank 3/3
    Anger Management - rank 1/1
    Impale - rank 2/2
    Deep Wounds - rank 3/3

Fury Talents - 3 point(s)

Armored to the Teeth - rank 3/3

Protection Talents - 52 point(s)

Improved Bloodrage - rank 2/2
    Shield Specialization - rank 5/5
    Improved Thunder Clap - rank 3/3
    Incite - rank 3/3
    Last Stand - rank 1/1
    Improved Revenge - rank 2/2
    Shield Mastery - rank 2/2
    Improved Spell Reflection - rank 2/2
    Improved Disarm - rank 2/2
    Puncture - rank 3/3
    Improved Disciplines - rank 2/2
    Concussion Blow - rank 1/1
    Gag Order - rank 2/2
    Improved Defensive Stance - rank 2/2
    Vigilance - rank 1/1
    Focused Rage - rank 3/3
    Vitality - rank 3/3
    Safeguard - rank 2/2
    Warbringer - rank 1/1
    Devastate - rank 1/1
    Critical Block - rank 3/3
    Sword and Board - rank 3/3
    Damage Shield - rank 2/2
    Shockwave - rank 1/1

im not the best war out there for sure but this is what i used for my war back in the day (i just started again on this server)