1. What's up Warmane?

Hi everyone! My forum name is GamingGiff which is my Twitch handle, but in-game you'll be seeing me as Arrexx. I am a long time World of Warcraft veteran. I started in BC when I was twelve years old, and played all the way up until the end of WoD and what I believe was the launch of Legion. I quit playing retail because I was tired of the direction the game was heading, it just didn't feel like the game I had grew up devoting way too much loving time to.

WotLK was by far my favorite expansion, and after a few hours of google searching, forum lurking, and research I settled upon Warmane servers. I am away from home recently, so I am downloading the client for my MacBook at the moment, but I am ready to go on my main PC at home. I plan on starting on the WotLK increased XP/Gold/Drop server (7x I believe), and getting my feet wet in the community. I also plan on devoting a lot of time to the 1x realm, and perhaps starting a serious raid guild there for ex-retail raiders like myself, and of course others willing to take on the challenge. Eventually, I will work my way over the the BC server as well, as that's the expansion that made me fall in love with the game originally.

I hope to see you guys in-game, and I hope this community is as vibrant as the claims I've seen.

A couple questions I have for anyone kind enough to read my introduction:
    1) Are all major raids and dungeons for all your servers scripted? If not, what does and does not work?
    2) On the WotLK realms, is ICC the only raid that's run? Could I start a guild for those willing to run through the expansion like it was released, starting with original dungeons, then Naxx, then Ulduar and related dungeons, so on and so forth, and not face any difficulty?
    3) What's a good guide for leveling in the 7x server?
    4) My final question, where does one find add-ons for BC/WotLK?

Thanks for any and all responses to my questions in advance!
    I'm happy to join and be an active, supporting member of this community!

2. Welcome, hope you have a nice time in Warmane.

To answer your questions:

1) Are all major raids and dungeons for all your servers scripted? If not, what does and does not work?
    Yes, they are scripted. There are some minor bugs that aren't really game-breaking.

2) On the WotLK realms, is ICC the only raid that's run? Could I start a guild for those willing to run through the expansion like it was released, starting with original dungeons, then Naxx, then Ulduar and related dungeons, so on and so forth, and not face any difficulty?
    For the most part you'll see players running ICC & Ruby Sanctum. Naxxramas and Ulduar are barely ran, however if you're planning on doing those I'll gladly help since I'm tired of repetition in ICC & RS.

3) What's a good guide for leveling in the 7x server?
    I cannot provide an answer without knowing if you're alliance or horde but there are a few guides around the forums.

4) My final question, where does one find add-ons for BC/WotLK?
    Curseforge has files for 3.3.5 and there is also a topic here in the forums, look up addons in the search function.

Cheers!

3. Thank you so much for your time taken to answer my questions Thuriel! I planned on going Alliance like I was in retail. However, after reading some forum posts it seems that Horde is the faction for PvE. What faction are you?

4. I play Alliance. I'm not sure how good the PVE scene is in horde since I don't really play there, I just created a hunter a couple of days ago that I'm leveling super slowly.

5. I play Alliance. I'm not sure how good the PVE scene is in horde since I don't really play there, I just created a hunter a couple of days ago that I'm leveling super slowly.
    I was just regurgitating information I've seen repeatedly on the forum, but I could be devastatingly incorrect. I'm on Alliance too as I was in Retail. What's the name of your main or the toon you've been playing as of late? I'll hit you up in-game. When you see this you can also just add my main, Arrexx.
    Edited: August 17, 2018

6. I have too many toons to list them all lol, I'll add ya and whisper you. Cheers!