1. WoTLK PvP Survival Hunter

Hi guys, Is it viable use a Survival Hunter on Warmane? I only can see MM or BM hunters and I don't know why
    Edited: August 13, 2018

2. Survival's damage is easily dispelled. Serpent Sting and Black Arrow are easily removed and without Lock N Load procs from Black Arrow, your damage will be gimped. Survival also has no real burst pressure opponents or take advantages.

MM and BM both provide more consistent damage and better burst.

3. Hi guys, Is it viable use a Survival Hunter on Warmane? I only can see MM or BM hunters and I don't know why
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLjTRifi6dE&t=984s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd5ajWJSeuc&t=1026s

Watch it.

It's true that Explosive Shot was OP back in 3.0 and 3.1. But that's not the point. It's all about what you like to play. Survival is the funniest spec of all, no doubt. But since Resilience and donators became PvP queen and king, is super hard to go well on Survival at PvP.

So, answering your question: It depends. In my opinion, Survival is not viable to top arena ranks, but it's definitely great at all the rest (x1, World PvP and BG's).

That's my opinion.

4. Danaik is godly (hadn't seen that second video- that warrior must have been near suicide by the end of that), but it's more in spite of survival than because of it. You notice he rarely uses black arrow, which is a major survival mechanic, since it just doesn't fit well in pvp. Especially in wotlk when not only healers but rets and shadow priests can dispel it. So you rely on traps for lock and load procs, which is kind of an awkward mechanic. Yes, Danaik makes it work very well, but none of us are Danaik. Also, you won't always be facing a warrior who keeps charging into your freezing trap without realizing he can reflect it.

Any healer or caster will tell you how frustrating silencing shot on a 21 second cooldown is, and only mm has it. The 3 second snare you get from chimera shot is really good too in kiting targets. And serpent sting-chimera shot provides some nice burst on a 10 second cd, and applying serpent sting is a much easier damage setup than hoping someone will step into your trap. BM is stronger in isolated situations such as 1v1 vs. rogues and dks, but its heavy reliance on pets hurts it in many other situations.
    Edited: August 20, 2018

5. Danaik is godly (hadn't seen that second video- that warrior must have been near suicide by the end of that), but it's more in spite of survival than because of it. You notice he rarely uses black arrow, which is a major survival mechanic, since it just doesn't fit well in pvp. Especially in wotlk when not only healers but rets and shadow priests can dispel it. So you rely on traps for lock and load procs, which is kind of an awkward mechanic. Yes, Danaik makes it work very well, but none of us are Danaik. Also, you won't always be facing a warrior who keeps charging into your freezing trap without realizing he can reflect it.

Any healer or caster will tell you how frustrating silencing shot on a 21 second cooldown is, and only mm has it. The 3 second snare you get from chimera shot is really good too in kiting targets. And serpent sting-chimera shot provides some nice burst on a 10 second cd, and applying serpent sting is a much easier damage setup than hoping someone will step into your trap. BM is stronger in isolated situations such as 1v1 vs. rogues and dks, but its heavy reliance on pets hurts it in many other situations.
    Yes. Danaik was godly! But that's what I'm talking about. Survival demands skills and practice. As I said, Survival is the funniest spec of all. Not the best, but funniest. I play Survival since 2016 and love it, even knowing that MM and BM has better results in terms of Ranked PvP.

Ofc that, as you said, Danaik played back in 2009. Not all players knew how to dispell Explosive Shot, or Reflect skills like today. That's true. But I still have a lot of fun playing it.

And btw, he does not use Black Arrow or any DoT because it can break Freezing Trap and Wyvern Sting. He actually cast Scorpid Sting after break Wyvern Sting so then Wyvern DoT is replaced by the Scorpid debuff. Danaik was ahead of his time! 3.0.9-3.1.3 Explosive Shot was OP too. 2k, 3k crits wearing Brutal Gladiators... that was sick :P