1. New expansion server

Sooooo no1 wants to see WOD server, so not gonna bringe that up
    but
    will be there Legion server here any time soon? since retail going on BFA in few hours, so kinda dont see any problems with having legion server

2. they recently announced they're closing cata cause they don't have time to work on it. why the hell would they start working on a new expansion.

3. They have all the time in the world, but time = money and since cata had such low player base, there's not much money, and therefore, not enough time.

4. I think we all can agree we want something new and exciting again. There hasn't been an actual draw since the release of TBC servers in early 2017. I'm kinda disappointed actually that the most notable event in the summer was Nelth's decommission. This is also why the forums had become dead these past few months.

Warmane must release something big before the end of the year. Not exactly a new server but maybe an incentive system that will revive a portion of our gameplay.

5. Have you played legion ? Mythic dungeons, phased quests ETC ETC ? The lich king realms are still not working as they were on retail, and there is barely more than monsters bashing quests and PvE content on 3.3.5. I'm afraid if you want at least 75% quality realms on pirate servers, you will have to stick to old expansions...

6. I believe IF they are going to create a different expanion I guess vanilla will be a viable choice, yes my assumption (and yes, I said "if")...

7. Warmane must release something big before the end of the year. Not exactly a new server but maybe an incentive system that will revive a portion of our gameplay.
    they should make lvl 70+80 corssrealm bgs and scale everyones stats to the same level

8. "Legion" -Stopped reading there

9. With the (terrible) level scaling in both PvE and PvP, I highly doubt that it would be popular.