1. Low-level BGs

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a way to encourage people to join BGs at low levels. Sometimes there are more than 5000 players online and yet it is impossible to join a bg. It cannot be because of lack of population. For this reason, something like a daily message encouraging people joining BGs or the possibility to get extra honor points, would be great.

Killing only mobs during 80 levels (ratex1) may get tedious and having the possibility to play PvP can make the task of leveling up more bearable. Furthermore, were we to get more honor points whilst leveling up, we would be able to purchase useful and powerful gear.

I hope something can be done to solve this issue. Thank you!

2. 2 issues with low level bg's. you can't que for rdf and bg's at same time. and the gear you get from rdf is more important than a big of honor to most people.
    2nd issue is twinks. in my short stint on lord i tried i think 3 low level bg's. everyone of them was dominated by twinks. on the 3rd one i left and never que'd again.

3. Well, I created a suggestion topic exactly about that for Icecrown (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389507).

Said that low-level PvP in general is not balanced with low-level PvE. They said that there isn't interest from players to join Low-Level BG's. Then I said that it just happens because 1) Low-level PvP scenario is dominated by twinks, and people can't have any chance against them and 2) the PvP pieces are too expensive and almost impossible to buy with 1x rates and the Server does nothing to encourage people to join Bgs (Announcements saying "Join Arathi Basin 30-39/Alterac Valley 60-69 has just started!".

They said I was asking for "special treatment" to PvPers.

"OFF Topic" Talking about Icecrown: 7x exp rate; 3x professions; 5x reputation; coins; votes;
    1x honor. Hahahaha And ask for an Announcement is ask for "special treatment".