1. World of Warcraft has stopped working - Multiboxing (cracked version)

I've figured it out and everything is working correctly now.
    Edited: October 18, 2018

2. Try reinstalling your redistributables and maybe some netframework.Basically run Driver Booster program to check what drivers need update (it's a good program, with it you can check what drivers need update coz free version does 2/3 of your drivers for you, the game oriented ones not.)
    Edited: August 17, 2018

3. I used to multi-box for months with a cracked version of ISBoxer and around a month ago for some reason every time I would launch my teams it will load the client but say "World of Warcraft has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
    However if I load the the wotlk client without ISBoxer it works correctly.

As far as I can see Windows Defender is not blocking it, but I'm not sure if it could be a program such as CCleaner, Malware-bytes or Spy-bot S&D.
    After this cracked version of ISBoxer stopped working, I went and got the 7 day trail from the ISBoxer website, and everything worked fine with that.
    I had all of these programs installed when the cracked version of ISBoxer worked and when the genuine version of ISBoxer was installed. Everything worked fine with these programs installed, so I don't know whats changed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

World of Warcraft has stopped working crash: https://gyazo.com/4597c4565297a8baa6004f972b42fc7b
    Latest error message from WoW Errors folder: https://gyazo.com/9846790540390c813fd592d1d2a42181
    ISBoxer Diagnostic report: https://pastebin.com/AVA9HACA
    LMAO
    You don't much respect multibox software developer. I don't know about this sub forum moderating, but Insta ban most forums if you asking or give cracking softwarez support. Personally i don't like multiboxing 20-25 size teams at BG's but without bashing this. Someone from ISBoxer developement team may read this forum too, narrow target customer group.
    Otherhand... It's bannable here to talk anything negative about multiboxing, so you helped alot to describe the multiboxers character.

4. LMAO
    You don't much respect multibox software developer. I don't know about this sub forum moderating, but Insta ban most forums if you asking or give cracking softwarez support. Personally i don't like multiboxing 20-25 size teams at BG's but without bashing this. Someone from ISBoxer developement team may read this forum too, narrow target customer group.
    Otherhand... It's bannable here to talk anything negative about multiboxing, so you helped alot to describe the multiboxers character.
    The whole private server scene is one big copyright infringement. Nobody cares.

For what it's worth the owner of ISBoxer said he'd rather people on private servers pirate his software than pay for it because he doesn't condone private servers at all.

5. Hello,

I have the same issue. how do you fixed this?

6. so you helped alot to describe the multiboxers character.
    Please take your moral superiority and stick up where the sun don't shine, your option is about as important as everyone else's. It means very little. If you offer no help, then read and keep your bashing overtones to yourself.

7. Please take your moral superiority and stick up where the sun don't shine, your option is about as important as everyone else's. It means very little. If you offer no help, then read and keep your bashing overtones to yourself.
    Please, would you describe a little more...

8. Thankyou for the trying to help but I got everything working a few days after posting this, I'm not entirely sure how to close the thread/post though.

9. I was able to fix the issue by following the comment "dailybs" commented above. I just installed driver booster, updated my drivers for my graphics card and everything worked as normal! :) hope it works for you too.