1. Ninja looting?

Hello 1 week ago we make a gruul raid and take few players from world . After we kill gruul and DTS drops we start rolling (rogues,furys.etc ) and winner was healer (think was shaman) what join us like heal when we spam we looking heal . After RL refuse give him a trinket and he give trinket to second in roll (fury) , he report him for ninja looting and he got 60days ban?! Its this fair? Like anybody can join with any spec and roll for any item what they can use? 60days ban means propbly end with this game .

2. OMFG cant be true o.O I've been many times in kz, gruul, maggy etc as dps (war) and have asked when we've started, if its OK I would pass on dps loot and roll for os(prot). EVEN if I told it BEFORE raid it wasnt ok, so I understand your RL's decision. I would've done same.

3. Hi, I have heard stories of this before raid leaders being banned because ppl roll on OS and are denied the loot.
    I found this very weird and since i used to pug on a weekly basis i wanted to find out what the deal is here.
    So I made a topic in the Q/A section where basically i asked am i as raid leader allowed to deny someone loot when its stated MS > OS and its clear that the loot the person rolls is not a MS upgrade.

I was assured by a admin gm or w/e one calls is that U ARE ALLOWED TO DENY LOOT IF U ARE 100% SURE IT IS NOT A MS UPGRADE.
    again this is assuming u have announced MS >OS.

Now we can all assume that a healer can not see DST as a MS upgrade.
    So what is going on here admins follow 2 sets of rules at the same time?
    I have been assured Its allowed to deny loot if u are sure it is no MS upgrade yet once again someone got banned because of doing this exact thing.

an other funny thing i have reported 3 persons whit good proof for ninja looting none of them were banned, yet the raid leader that actually does his job and makes sure that a item goes to MS an not OS gets banned. This wile admins have said that this is allowed if u are 100% sure it is not a MS upgrade ( lets assume dst is not a healer upgrade)

This is IMO a very very sad thing being banned for trying to do the right thing, also i would say punishment for the person rolling OS on DST and then getting the person that leads the raid banned. rolling on OS as if it was ur MS is a dick move and is it even allowed by the rules? not only did u make a dick move rolling but u made it even worse u actually got the raidleader banned idk if u read this but u should be ashamed!

also I am disappointed in the GMs for letting this happen. Protect ur raidleaders because they are the ppl that make fun for other ppl if no one dares to pugg because they are afraid of some ****** rolling OS then getting banned because of it there wil be no more pugs = PVE without a guild becomes impossible.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381906

This is me asking the Q and getting the awnser.
    pretty much the opposite of what the GM said there has happend.
    this assuming u did lead the raid and gave loot rules.
    Edited: August 13, 2018

5. What were the loot rules given to the group at the start of the raid?

If it was made clear by the raid leader that loot would be Master Looted to MS>OS by highest roll, then his/her actions would not be considered Ninja, as GMs will consider Main Spec to be the one that a player character performed the encounter as (unless they have screenshot evidence of an agreement otherwise; i.e. the raid leader confirming that the shaman will perform as Resto in order to fill a need, but roll on Enhance as his Main Spec).

However, as is likely the case, you all just joined a raid ASSUMING that things would go by the WoW social norm of MS> OS by roll, and never EXPLICITLY WROTE THIS IN RAID CHAT PRIOR TO THE ENCOUNTER (the important part), while screenshotting it for evidence (a GM might listen to an appeal if you don't have a screenshot of you telling everyone it would be MS>OS IF you gave several witness names that would vouch for the fact that it had been stated in raid).... then the raid leader did indeed ninja that loot by using his master loot powers to give it to someone other than whomever won an open roll for it.

The only explicit case in which a GM is likely to consider the action of assigning loot to someone other than the highest roller (when Master Loot is activated), is if the highest roller could not equip the item as a matter of technical restriction by the game (i.e. a Paladin winning a roll on a Stave). Some GM's might give leniency to situations in which a character wins a roll on an item that could be of no conceivable value at any point in time to the character (such as a priest winning a roll on an Attack Power trinket)...but then again, "I need it to sell for gold" is not an outright invalid claim.
    Edited: August 14, 2018