1. Frostwolf future ideas and plans

I know that in last few months people are arguing a lot about status of the realm , you guys say a lot about things how developers dont want to take much care
    about fw realm etc ... and the fact is that it really is dying , so many players have left in last year , new expansion is coming out and I know guys that will leave
    fw to go play it , there must be number of people who will , in general only good thing mop has to offer is pvp system which is really good but its totally not fun to be facing premades in 10 rbgs in a row and lose them all , even the point of making premades is kinda losing its sense because everyone is getting bored of it and many are sceptical if they should level up new class because realm is going down into ****hole honestly . I have spent 3 years playing on frostwolf and it was fun in first year or two but last year and half realm is facing some problems , the fact is that realm WONT exist in a year , it maybe will but with 300 players at peak time ( something like old cata realm ) , by saying all those things I actually suggest that frostwolf players should be given free lvl 80 on wotlk realms or free lvl 70 on outland like you gave for cata players , there will be now group of players to be against this and to deny everything I say but you have to understand that realm is going nowhere and mop is like wod and legion not so popular expansion , you wont make new players join . So maybe this is the best way out , you can remove mop and give us 1 boosted lvl char on some other realm to make it fair because me and many other players that are planning to leave have some big playtime numbers , I hope you take this tread seriously because we have to argue about realm state , thank you !

2. as pve is long dead pvp is also dying because its no more fun to be making premades to crush down contenders , arenas are also boring , and it will only be worse in a year so ...

3. as pve is long dead pvp is also dying because its no more fun to be making premades to crush down contenders , arenas are also boring , and it will only be worse in a year so ...
    To which i must ask,as a returning player ,coming from Tauri,is this server enjoyable as of leveling and end game pvp?or is it not worth it?Wanted to roll a orc hunter ,but stumbled upon these rumors of it being hidious.So,what do you say?

4. To which i must ask,as a returning player ,coming from Tauri,is this server enjoyable as of leveling and end game pvp?or is it not worth it?Wanted to roll a orc hunter ,but stumbled upon these rumors of it being hidious.So,what do you say?
    many quests are bugged but xp rate is 7 so you dont need them all to work , questing isnt much of a fun you can get to 90 in 2 days of playing ( not hardcore 24 hrs playing ) , end game pvp , well fw only has pvp as end game content to offer as pve is dead , and pvp is working just fine but as i said its losing its sense , 2 guilds are ruling premades and its EXTREMELY boring to gear up , arenas also pretty much suck in horde its hard to find partner for gear up , in ally situation is a bit better but at the end of day its all rly bad . I dont want to stop new players to join , but i honestly wouldnt level up any char here myself

5. thanks for the fast response.I'm gonna try it a bit tho.I really want this private server to "come back to life"...i was playing my first time on wow in WOtlk back when this was Molten WoW,and recently i've only seen negative stuff spreading about this server's devs...it kinda makes me sad really...

6. Frostwolf is basically going to be Neltharion 2.0. PvE is dead apart from 2 guilds on either faction. PvP is ****ed unless you do premades and the population is dwindling. Raids have had bugs that haven't been fixed in forever. Don't even talk about LFR or questing/phasing. The same thing is going to happen to Frostwolf that has happened to Neltharion. Makes no sense to invest anything into this realm. Do yourself a favor and play retail or at the very least play on Icecrown where you can actually have a decent WoW experience and not worry about the realm being closed anytime soon.

7. Frostwolf is basically going to be Neltharion 2.0. PvE is dead apart from 2 guilds on either faction. PvP is ****ed unless you do premades and the population is dwindling. Raids have had bugs that haven't been fixed in forever. Don't even talk about LFR or questing/phasing. The same thing is going to happen to Frostwolf that has happened to Neltharion. Makes no sense to invest anything into this realm. Do yourself a favor and play retail or at the very least play on Icecrown where you can actually have a decent WoW experience and not worry about the realm being closed anytime soon.
    I really would like to play somewhere else on this server , but Icecrown you need to "pay" to play because realm is almost all the time full , preferably Outland or Lordaeron because they should somehow payout to people that spent so much time into frostwolf , I honestly give no two ****s about that realm anymore and if you ask me you can take it off at this very moment , give me boost on other realm

8. after playing for a while and reaching 90 ,i can safely assume that leveling is ******ed,pvp as well (dont even get me started on world pvp...).Premades everywhere in BGs,questing is not even BARELY scripted ,as for Pandaria quests no chance at all,also had the phasing problem where i couldnt see any NPCs or Quests OR mobs in Jade Forrest only because i GOT THE PANDARIA QUEST FROM ORG...As for the world pvp ...nope,just nope.Did a 1v3 with my hunter in hellfire peninsula against 3 full heirloomed destro lock resto shammy and blood dk ,killed them couple times bcuz i had the capture this , this and that quest,then they came with 3 freaking level 90s and ganked me for 30 or 40 minutes on end.10/10 would level again.I agree with xoxox here,just give us a boost or free transfer on other realms and everyone will move on after this ahem...let me quote..:"Best MOP private server"...

9. World PVP Battle Ship Based, was suggested to QA team or some Event Master, but was never taken seriously, had been done by players.

Ghost World PVP, Northernd only, where Ally/Horde, the first to die and re-emerge enables the next combatant to enter combat with the victor and the cycle continues until the last man standing.

Random Level arena/pvp events, outside of 90s, a specific bracket is chosen for battle and so forth.