1. Instant Trade Character idea

Im trying to sell my 2 chars on ICC.
    seems like no one buying it or website suggesting higher price.
    I tried put it with whole inventory with same price of gears only.still struggling to sell.
    almost BiS geared, and over 2000 a.point. and cant sell it for 300coins.

So here is my idea.

Website have option to sell it to Warmane,
    Which means we will have coin, but character will be gone forever.
    And here is the catch. Warmane takes higher fee, but insntant sell.

i think its impelemtable in current trade system

2. I approve this. A lot of people will opt for convenience over dealing with other player's greed and prejudice.

The problem I see is players taking advantage of this system by farming as many BiS toons as possible to horde many coins, and sell those coins for real money.

3. highly unlikely to happen. selling to another player means someone bought those coins to spend. selling to warmane would mean coins just being generated rather than bought.

4. Sorry mate, but have to disagree. I get the idea you are talking about and it is not so bad in theory. But you have to consider that in a scenario where this happen, almost any player will rather choose to simply instantly sell character to website, while other player may or may not buy it afterwards. What happens is that someone simply pay let's say 10 coins. Then level character to lvl 80. As soon as you get to lvl 80, a naked character is worth 30 coins. In the meantime player will gather some gear for it, and the price goes up. So for the price of 10 coins, you can get how much you want with lvling and getting early/mid gear that is obtainable for characters in around few days. In this scenario why would anyone actually pay for example 200/300 or more/less coins for a character at trade, or the items in store. When over few months he can obtain coins for full BIS geared character with least effort and without donating to server for it...

All in all, in a perfect circumstances, where people follow rules, this idea would be great. But let's get back to reality. And the reality is messy. ;)

5. Yeah sounds like a great idea;

Why not open a fun instant 80 server with access to all gear? why not give GM comands such as .kill to players? Why not get X amount of coins daily because of your awesomeness?

I think Autumn is affecting the brain of some people, is actually unbelievable the content of some threads.

6. Yeah sounds like a great idea;

Why not open a fun instant 80 server with access to all gear? why not give GM comands such as .kill to players? Why not get X amount of coins daily because of your awesomeness?

I think Autumn is affecting the brain of some people, is actually unbelievable the content of some threads.
    I actually thought you were serious up until 'x amount of coins' bit.

Now I don't know weather to ber angry at myself or the time i spend reading forums.

7. I don't see a reason to have it implemented at all, since this will result negative consequences to the server's economy. I have a shadow priest of my own which cannot get sold for months now. Get over it.

On other hand if this somehow gets authorised and implemented it should be available to the premium members who contribute to the project.

The problem I see is players taking advantage of this system by farming as many BiS toons as possible to horde many coins, and sell those coins for real money.
    People value their time. Gearing a character from zero to hero is a time consuming effort, and selling coins for real money is bannable. Furthermore these are just rumours. Name at least one person who does that and I will salute him/her, because this is pretty much impossible.

8. Suggested before, denied before, not sure why it was brought back after months.
    There's no reason we would be interested in basically "paying" coin for characters that players played until they didn't want them anymore.