1. talking about seasons other than s8 on a hardstuck s8 server. interesting variation

2. talking about seasons other than s8 on a hardstuck s8 server. interesting variation
    almost as interesting as pretending 3/4ths "or more" of an x-pac did not happen, yup wrath was just the last patch heres LK kill him......

so many threads so many posts from you and others telling people you cant kill dk or pally as x becasue dk/pally are op'ed ect ect.i lol as it just reinforces what i said = wrath had bad balance "worse ever for at least 1 season" and bad class design.but but me dk me hero class me and my army of the dead just killed 5 people solo me skilled! wow guys did you see that?that dumb warrior let me heal myself 10 times "pummel cd.. and i stunned him twice" i then lay on hands myself then after i got low again i bubble healed to full and killed that dumb warrior, im so skilled....

its like asking why bill gates is rich,someone like you would say because he has money.....
    someone like me would tell you how he made that money.
    Edited: August 29, 2018

3. almost as interesting as pretending 3/4ths "or more" of an x-pac did not happen, yup wrath was just the last patch heres LK kill him......

so many threads so many posts from you and others telling people you cant kill dk or pally as x becasue dk/pally are op'ed ect ect.i lol as it just reinforces what i said = wrath had bad balance "worse ever for at least 1 season" and bad class design.but but me dk me hero class me and my army of the dead just killed 5 people solo me skilled! wow guys did you see that?that dumb warrior let me heal myself 10 times "pummel cd.. and i stunned him twice" i then lay on hands myself then after i got low again i bubble healed to full and killed that dumb warrior, im so skilled....

its like asking why bill gates is rich,someone like you would say because he has money.....
    someone like me would tell you how he made that money.
    except ive never said anything about a class not being able to beat another in a duel, because I dont care about duels :)

as previously stated, this is a hardstuck Season 8 server, not s5 not s6 nor s7. :)

4. except ive never said anything about a class not being able to beat another in a duel, because I dont care about duels :)

as previously stated, this is a hardstuck Season 8 server, not s5 not s6 nor s7. :)
    its a wrath server correct? = yes....
    the OP said fighting ret pallys 1v1 not dules correct? fighting ret's could be anything from arena matches coming down to 1v1 and that happens alot bgs defending a flag running a flag or a million other times fighting comes down to 1v1.

like i said bad class design in wrath lead to the "you cant beat ret/dk" because season 8 crap fest
    even with cata sucking it still had better class balance then wrath and thats pretty sad but yeah season 8 right?

Celebaa3
    Dude you are either dumb (sry) or you just don't see the point.You are bringing to this topic TBC (this is WOTLK) and I don't know why are you mentioning previous patches and expansions.Should I talk now about MoP where warriors are OP?If you don't have any advice I suggest you to keep your tongue in your mouth (in this case,don't type).Also talking about PvE to prove your point in PvP is just autistic (sry again).No one,but literaly no one can outdps Fury Warrior in PvE,Ret paladins and DK-s can't outdps it, I have exp and I know it.Warrior have 2 DPS spec: ARMS=PvP , FURY=PVE and stop talking about arms in PvE ( srsly stop being dumb at this point).In PvP,a good Arms Warrior paired with healer (I prefer Resto dudus,IMO IMO IMO) is unstappable.Why? Because you have Mortal Strike (50% reduced healing)+you have good healer.While Ret paladins and UH DK-s don't have ability for reducing healing.They just relly on burst.In 1v1 it's different.Ret paladins and UH DK-s win due their kite,burst,auto-heal. I hope you see my point,Warrior is ''garbage'' 1v1 , but paired with healer it is a battering ram.PvE is not PvP,Wotlk is not TBC.

First 12