1. I saw an old discussion about a TBC server with x1 rates being stood up

I saw an old discussion about a TBC server with x1 rates being stood up. Did this actually happen? Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

2. warmane had a 1x tbc server, but it was merged with outland due to low population.

3. And I'm guessing Outland doesn't have 1x rates?

4. you'd be correct. outland is 5x xp.

5. I saw an old discussion about a TBC server with x1 rates being stood up. Did this actually happen? Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    yup the 1x TBC server was merged with outland because it had to few players.
    if you wan tto play TBC "wow best years" then play outland how cares if you get 5x the exps as you level and yes that only applies to level xps. professions and everything else is all 1x. at 70 its a huge grind for gear gold and rep why wprry about sub 70 xps?

6. Yeah not for me. I'll do 1x or lower. Either blizz like or harder difficulty.

7. it's not harder difficulty it's just more time consuming...

There is also a xp stop function you can use.

8. Only xp is 5x. Everything else (which is what is relevant) is 1x

9. Yeah not for me. I'll do 1x or lower. Either blizz like or harder difficulty.
    LMAO! Harder? What is harder about spending more time leveling exactly? The game starts at level 70 anyways...

10. LMAO! Harder? What is harder about spending more time leveling exactly? The game starts at level 70 anyways...
    Who say it starts on 70? Leveling and endgame are both parts of game, you like more endgame, but also you need to accept that some people love leveling more.. And there is nothing hard in wow, game for kid skills.. Funny how always this community get trigerd when somebody ask question about 1x or dont even mention if they say harder in same sentence lol.