1. I guess Molten will always be molten.

Out of all the possible solutions I am astounded that this was the outcome. Just letting players obtain coins for gear on the Wotlk or TBC realms would have been far better than banishing them to an expansion that is hardly ever played here with abysmal gear.
    I hate to say it, but I believe you just shot yourselves in the foot with this decision Warmane.

2. While I really understand the frustration you guys are feeling and am trying to push for alternatives, if people start going with insults to the Staff or server I will have to do my job. Try to stay away from that.

3. Dude how we can stay away from that, the only thing that Warmane wants from us is money, we're going to lose our chars and other stuffs from Cata, also i spent 3 years on Cata, so idk what to say this is so sad.

Why they don't give us coins? So we can buy gear?
    - They will lose the donations.

So idk what to say about this. It was preassure to play on Neltharion even if server was bugged as hell. Anyways RIP Neltharion and cya guys! <3

4. Im not really happy to go to mop just cause its gonna die soon too,mop is not a good expansion to play (my opinion) Im sad that i have to quit wow,I was hopin to play wotlk (still prefer Cata tho) kinda sad for all the time spend here,leaving Warmane its hard for me cause all the good memories here.I remember my first char on Molten and I never thought that Ill have to leave.Respect to the staff,but guys force us to play MoP wasnt what we was lookin for

5. Im not really happy to go to mop just cause its gonna die soon too,mop is not a good expansion to play (my opinion) Im sad that i have to quit wow,I was hopin to play wotlk (still prefer Cata tho) kinda sad for all the time spend here,leaving Warmane its hard for me cause all the good memories here.I remember my first char on Molten and I never thought that Ill have to leave.Respect to the staff,but guys force us to play MoP wasnt what we was lookin for
    Don't give up yet. There is still hope for wotlk.

6. Don't give up yet. There is still hope for wotlk.
    I really hope so

7. You guys should start voicing your distaste without hysteria. Seriously we're all disappointed but you guys all sound like big *** babies. Chill out, you guys really didnt give a **** about your money when you donated here. But it would be a GREAT GIFT for those who did commit to nelth. And wotlk literally takes a week to get to pre icc gear, you guys need to chill the **** out and stop being some lazy ****s. Youre gonna end up playing your characters for a week than quit just like you did nelth. Half of you came back from the dead when you heard nelth was being decomissioned.

8. You guys should start voicing your distaste without hysteria. Seriously we're all disappointed but you guys all sound like big *** babies. Chill out, you guys really didnt give a **** about your money when you donated here. But it would be a GREAT GIFT for those who did commit to nelth. And wotlk literally takes a week to get to pre icc gear, you guys need to chill the **** out and stop being some lazy ****s. Youre gonna end up playing your characters for a week than quit just like you did nelth. Half of you came back from the dead when you heard nelth was being decomissioned.
    And please do tell me how it was “appealing” to play on nelth as it was. We had no changes, now scripted dungeons or quests, half the quest on world didn’t work, all the end game dungeons were barely scripted or working, even our weapon proc chances weren’t working etc. please do enlighten us on how to find any appeal to play on nelth in its state? Did you really think that 6k+ player base all stopped playing because every single one of us was throwing hissy fit?

9. And please do tell me how it was “appealing” to play on nelth as it was. We had no changes, now scripted dungeons or quests, half the quest on world didn’t work, all the end game dungeons were barely scripted or working, even our weapon proc chances weren’t working etc. please do enlighten us on how to find any appeal to play on nelth in its state? Did you really think that 6k+ player base all stopped playing because every single one of us was throwing hissy fit?
    i literally didnt say anything of what youre trying to attack lmao. I have no idea where in my post you think I said nelth was appealing still. grow up, voice your distaste and move on.

10. Originally Posted by Proterean
    The following details outline what to expect when upgrading to Mists of Pandaria.

- Players that have used coins on Neltharion in the past will have the option to select a basic gear set when upgrading.
    - Players that have used coins on Neltharion in the past will receive instant level 90.
    - Recustomization is provided with all upgrades.
    - A cap of 100,000 gold has been placed on all upgrades.
    - Specializations and all class spells must be relearnt.
    - Stackable consumables must be unstacked to use them once upgrading.
    - Companions are not upgraded as Mists of Pandaria introduces the battle pet system.
    - Items, mounts, professions, reputation and pets are upgraded.
    It's a big mistake to give nothing to non donors that want to transfer their char to MoP.
    Frostwolf is also a dying realm and it urgently needs the players from Neltharion. U should do everything to make MoP attractive to these players instead of pushing them away.
    Edited: August 14, 2018

11. It's a big mistake to give nothing to non donors that want to transfer their char to MoP.
    Frostwolf is also a dying realm and it urgently needs the players from Neltharion. U should do everything to make MoP attractive to these players instead of pushing them away.
    Bump!"" ^^^

12. I don't even want to go Wotlk, because even if they allow it to us i'm going to lose full geared toons with achivs / mounts / etc and get some trash gear and lvl 80... So this is the end for me.

13. this is ridiculous. If you gave us back a percentage of our donations you know we would have kept donating.
    It has always been like this. Back when molten went down you gave me enough coins to create a full BiS character. And i kept donating afterwards.
    You are missing out on a huge marketing opportunity. It's the neltharion community we are talking about.
    I dare to say it is still the most profitable realm ever existed on warmane. You tried for 5 weeks to implement a silly script LOL!!. Yah sure dudes i won' buy that, you simply chose the easiest path (or so you think) while in reality giving back coins would've been the easiest path and most profitable for you.

But yeah, moving to your 2nd most neglected bugfest realm called frostwolf is definitely not gonna happen.

Cya players of nelth, we got fkd by the devs.

14. yeah they closed neltharion but there is still another realms i know that neltharion was best place for us but nothing stays for ever we will lose and win always only we can change the future :)

15. I don't know why is everyone acting all surprised, this is warmane after all.

First 123 Last