1. aaaaaand goodbye warmane

So, they only gave us the option to go to the trash and not worthy of anything mist of the pandaland for babies.

Me and a lot of people were ready for some wrath but that ain’t happening now.

We’re all leaving warmane, so thank you guys for the fun while it lasted.

Misan, out o/

2. Give us some % of coins back so we can go wotlk

3. Also RIP to anyone who gained gear legitimately. Looks like WarMane is only upgrading those who've purchased coins $$$$

4. +1 mosst of the ppl want wotlk not some bull**** pandaria and even if the ppl want panadaria u dont even give them the chance to play if they are not donors gj on that decision goodbye from me too

5. FFS This is so ****ing sad. Tnx for the nice moments guys. I'm leaving ****ing WARMANE. I won't ever come back. It was preassure to play with you guys. Cya in the future, and tnx to the warmane comunity, gave use fake faith for the merging. RIP Neltharion!

P.S = I'm Neci = And i will love you guys forever!

6. And this is why we voted against closing nelth years ago ...

7. This is so ****ing sad, firstly this server is more like pay to win. And now you have to be DONOR To merge your chars.

So great!

lol....

8. thank u lord ediface for giving us this blessing.

our saviors have sent us out of the frying pan and into the fire.

i originally was going to come back to warmane (because fk bfa) to transfer my characters to icecrown and play there, but i'm not going to go to another server where the population is slowly dying (sound familiar, huh, mods?)

I was going to make a guild called <Nelth Refugees> too and set up camps for us to squat in, but I guess it's no more. ):

Warmane just Sykes-Picot agreement'd us.

Warmane just riddled us with Game of Thrones Season 7 plotholes.

More importantly, they dry-docked us before we were ready. ):

It was a good run boys, but, as a person that's been with Molten/Warmane for 6~ years (7 in December), I'm actually done with it.

9. Unproffessional to state something, and then say it's near impossiblle.
    Edited: September 28, 2019 Reason: language

10. Was is dis for utter bull****?
    Unproffessional to state something, and then say it's near impossiblle.
    Oh it’s possible. Just incredibly inconvenient to us and them all alike.

11. Lol. I am actually done with this bull**** as well. Giving us the only option to transfer to a dying server that will only be closed inevitably just like Neltharion. Transferring to a realm that has raid/class/phasing bugs dating back YEARS. The same thing will happen again. Players are already leaving, when the population reaches a critical point, you'll announce the realm closure then we're right back where we started. There were so many avenues you could have pursued to help us out with this situation, but alas zero ****s are given. As for your excuse about not being able to downgrade because "if players wanted to play an earlier expansion they would have in the first place" is ridiculous. We played and donated on Neltharion for the development and longevity of that realm. You dropped the ball so many times and players left. As providers for the service you are ground zero for ensuring that maintenance and longevity of the realm, not the players. If you don't have your **** working, nobody will stay around which is exactly what happened.

At least in the future, old players will know never to invest anything into your realms unless its Icecrown. At least there's some guarantee that it won't be closed relatively soon because it's your biggest cash cow.

Cy@@ Nerds.

12. Really people who keep saying that it is a “donation” which is why we shouldn’t expect anything in return are kind of gullible people who replies to nigerian prince on their mail. We give them money and buy in game currency. This is commonly called “micro-transaction”. Warmane’s business model is to keep players on their servers and make them buy stuff out of jealousy or laziness. People invest money because they expect the **** they bought will be in use as long as servers are running. Now if you think they shouldn’t be responsible to anything because it is a “donation” then you are just giving them free pass onto thousands of player’s naivety.

13. Ayy imagine starting all over AGAIN on a realm that's gonna die in few months, sounds hella good to me! Guess it's time to go back to retail after 5 years. It's been a nice ride boys, I'm gonna miss yall.

14. Molten already has bad reputation in internet ,now I imagine it will be more interesting lol. Imagine it took them 1.5 month to figure out such crap. Oh well after 8,5 y of being here nothing will surprise me they were getting more and more disrespectful toward ppl playing here and paying them and this is just final slap to ppl who firstly were waiting for fix on nelth to be later forced to **** off and leave for good molten.
    Edited: August 14, 2018 Reason: ...

15. Instead of giving us free insta 80 with starter gear and maybe prof's on wotlk, they transfering us to dead realm, ****ING BEST DECISION OF 2k18

123 Last