1. Moltdown,then Neltharion down, always force somethin. This time force us to chose only MOP which is close fate as Neltharion, why would i upgrade to MOP if i can expect same fate in 1-2y there on what i experienced on Neltharion. Why would i go play there and donate someting...NO...hope you see this big NOOOO. I wana play on realm which is most populated, more players, more fun, more money. Not donate for somethin,waste time and in the end lose everything. Wont be JOKE for 3rd time Warmane/Molten staff.

2. Battle pets???? Who need this?We dont like MOP dont want to play that.We want to play on a populated realm with actually changelog.And now someone will say if u want create a char on Icecrown,well we can do that its not a problem,but its just not fair to us u know.We spend a lot of time,some people money on Neltharion,and its just not fair to give us another death note,send us to MoP by no choice will not make things better,I think a lot of ppl will leave the server .. and im not tryin to blame the staff,but guys to tell us MoP is the only way is like to say to us "Okay guys it was cool,have a nice day".I still hope that ill play my dk on Icecrown,but who knows,we need a actual conversation with the staff.I play WoW since 2005 and molten ( warmane ) was my fav server so far,and for me leave it its gonna be like a end of an a era and probably gonna quit wow.Im 26 now got a full time job,and doin some pvp when i got some time was the best way to chill after hard day tho.Much love boys

3. Post deleted ??? WTF
    Hopefully i've copy it before so i've made some little changes , are you gonna delete it AGAIN? but maybe you can explain the reason , no ?

After all that time i was thinkin i've ever seen with warmane but NO ! they can surprise me again , yes they can LOL .
    Guys you killed me, this is so pathetic that i can't believe it . Are you serious ?? :DDDD

Man.., yes of course we gonna go on mop that will die in 6 months , and with basic gear?!!.. FOR REAL ??
    And to finish us ?? Battle pets ?? hahaHAHAHA, this is so funny .

Many time played , something like 15 chars full gears sayin i'm never donate on this server. Well i'm happy now to never did it.

Nice spit on everyone good job :')

4. Post deleted ??? WTF
    Hopefully i've copy it before so i've made some little changes , are you gonna delete it AGAIN? but maybe you can explain the reason , no ?

After all that time i was thinkin i've ever seen with warmane but NO ! they can surprise me again , yes they can LOL .
    Guys you killed me, this is so pathetic that i can't believe it . Are you serious ?? :DDDD

Man.., yes of course we gonna go on mop that will die in 6 months , and with basic gear?!!.. FOR REAL ??
    And to finish us ?? Battle pets ?? hahaHAHAHA, this is so funny .

Many time played , something like 15 chars full gears sayin i'm never donate on this server. Well i'm happy now to never did it.

Nice spit on everyone good job :')
    It's cute how you pretend to be "outraged," while your new post removed exactly what you got an infraction for.

5. it's cute to be removed for 2 words

6. it's cute to be removed for 2 words
    It's cute how you think how little or much you broke the Forum rules has any impact in their enforcement.

7. should i search for those 2 words in all of topics ? meh.. nevermind it doesn't matter i'm already done

8. should i search for those 2 words in all of topics ? meh
    No, you should just follow the rules.
    Oh, you also should not try to pretend that you don't understand why a post was removed (maybe expecting to get "support" from others who are already frustrated with something else?) when you clearly do.

9. I'm expecting nothing here since a long time and i don't care about support of people i don't even kow, i've just gave my vision of all of this before go away .

And i've only post few messages in this forum so i was suprise to be removed for a such thing, but yes you're right, there are some rules on a forum i can't disagree to that.
    So it doesn't matter i've changed words , i 've said what i wanted

10. It would be wise to consider alternative solutions due to the highly negative community feedback to the proposed Nelt decommission and forced transfer to a realm that very few if any of the Cata player base wants to actually play.

Instead of going on a witch hunt deleting posts of rightly frustrated community, you would better spend that time working on a more acceptable, fair and just solution for your Cata community. Deleting posts of community members that are outright rude, insult or curse at the staff or other community members are of course completely legitimate. Otherwise, opinions and freedom of speech should be cherished and not put under the carpet.

All we want is the option to choose where we want to continue playing, and be to a realistic level compensated for the time, gear and effort in real life time we have invested into our characters.

Once again, the decommission decision has not been made by players therefore, we should receive some sort of resolution that is fair and just.

Making a poll on where Cata community wants to transfer to would be a good start, followed by the compensation of the equal tier gear, pets, perks and items that individual players had prior to the transfer onto the destination expansion. If that is too complicated, then compensation in coins, vote points, gold and other resources should be considered.

All we want you guys is to help us with this transition, is that really that much to ask? Can't we just come to a resolution that would be beneficial to both the community and you the staff?

Cheers,

Sajsi

11. It's cute how you think how little or much you broke the Forum rules has any impact in their enforcement.
    So instead of removing the posts and infracting users you could answer to some of those questions, but instead of that u rather ban people for "propaganda" ?

12. Instead of going on a witch hunt deleting posts of rightly frustrated community, you would better spend that time working on a more acceptable, fair and just solution for your Cata community. Deleting posts of community members that are outright rude, insult or curse at the staff or other community members are of course completely legitimate. Otherwise, opinions and freedom of speech should be cherished and not put under the carpet.
    I can only assume you never had a job or at least any job that involves different functions for people. And these are privately owned Forums. Your right to freedom of speech is delimited by us.
    So instead of removing the posts and infracting users you could answer to some of those questions, but instead of that u rather ban people for "propaganda" ?
    Moderating the Forums is my task here. I'm not a PR, nor a Community Manager.

13. I can only assume you never had a job or at least any job that involves different functions for people. And these are privately owned Forums. Your right to freedom of speech is delimited by us.

i really hope i dont get banned for this but atm obnoxious it would be better to talk a bit more to the ppl instead of deleting post, even if they broke the forum rules a bit . after all this time its not moltdown its just a server that closes no hopes for the players to return to their server. nope this time they need to transfer to a expac they clearly dont like ( most of them atleast) .

i mean alot of ppl posted they didnt even want coins just a few free 80s with starter gear. be honest is that really to much asked ?

i think the staff should be a bit more understanding for the community till the whole neltharion stuff is cleared .

sorry for my really bad english and i hope you get what im trying to say ;D

14. I can only assume you never had a job or at least any job that involves different functions for people. And these are privately owned Forums. Your right to freedom of speech is delimited by us.

Making assumptions and judgments about anyone that you don't know nothing about is rather petty.

I have not judged you nor the above message was directed to you personally. I apologize if it was worded poorly in a way that might have made it look as such, but rather to the Warmane staff as a collective.

My job, life and personal experiences are non of anyone's business other than my own.

On the other hand, you are employed in a capacity of a forum moderator here and now at Warmane with an ability to communicate the community feedback on the topic higher up the chain. Instead you choose to judge and make assumptions about me personally which will accomplish exactly nothing towards making a viable solution to the decommission of Nelt.

I don't wish to continue this conversation on a personal level since it is pointless and yields no results nor solutions to the current decommission situation.

Rather, lets involve other staff members that do make decisions at Warmane into a debate which aims to create a fair and just solution to the Nelt decommission.

If my right to freedom of speech is delimited by Warmane staff, and we are not to have an open debate about the issues then Warmane staff might as well close this thread, forums and any outlet that enables player/community member > staff communication.

If Warmanes privately owned business makes decisions exclusively based on Warmanes liking then why does it need player base, or forums to begin with?

Why wouldn't Warmane just do what ever it thinks is the best for its own interest and disable any feedback, debate or communication with it's player base?

Or alternatively, why wouldn't the entire player base of Warmane be artificially generated, so that no complaints, thoughts or rights would need to be listened to or respected?

Do you a Forum Moderator agree?
    Edited: August 16, 2018

15. Making assumptions and judgments about anyone that you don't know nothing about is rather petty.

I have not judged you nor the above message was directed to you personally. I apologize if it was worded poorly in a way that might have made it look as such, but rather to the Warmane staff as a collective.

My job, life and personal experiences are non of anyone's business other than my own.

On the other hand, you are employed in a capacity of a forum moderator here and now at Warmane with an ability to communicate the community feedback on the topic higher up the chain. Instead you choose to judge and make assumptions about me personally which will accomplish exactly nothing towards making a viable solution to the decommission of Nelt.

I don't wish to continue this conversation on a personal level since it is pointless and yields no results nor solutions to the current decommission situation.

Rather, lets involve other staff members that do make decisions at Warmane into a debate which aims to create a fair and just solution to the Nelt decommission.

If my right to freedom of speech is delimited by Warmane staff, and we are not to have an open debate about the issues then Warmane staff might as well close this thread, forums and any outlet that enables player/community member > staff communication.

If Warmanes privately owned business makes decisions exclusively based on Warmanes liking then why does it need player base, or forums to begin with?

Why wouldn't Warmane just do what ever it thinks is the best for its own interest and disable any feedback, debate or communication with it's player base?

Or alternatively, why wouldn't the entire player base of Warmane be artificially generated, so that no complaints, thoughts or rights would need to be listened to or respected?

Do you a Forum Moderator agree?
    whats petty is youre still trying to talk down to this guy when he is doing his job. you should voice your distaste and move on. These articulate posts do nothing lmao what are you trying to do ? Talk down to warmane or convince em? because youre doing neither buddy! get a job.

First ... 34567 Last