1. What community thinks about decommission

I made this topic in the ask the staff section ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389239 ). In it I ask the staff to allow us to transfer our characters to Icecrown without any gear or items. So basically we would only get "nude" level 80 characters. I would settle for this rather then transferring my characters to MoP which I will never play again. I think it would be nice to at least get something back from the decommission and if you guys agree with me reply to this thread. Let our voices be heard and hopefully we can change their minds. Also if you disagree with me or have some other suggestions please speak your mind. Unless you say what you want, the chances of you getting it are 0%.

2. Another idea of mine, if you still can do it, let us do what we did after moltdown, basically get a few max level characters based on how many we had on cata, and let us take some starter gear on one or two of them. Just like after moltdown.

3. I made this topic in the ask the staff section ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389239 ). In it I ask the staff to allow us to transfer our characters to Icecrown without any gear or items. So basically we would only get "nude" level 80 characters. I would settle for this rather then transferring my characters to MoP which I will never play again. I think it would be nice to at least get something back from the decommission and if you guys agree with me reply to this thread. Let our voices be heard and hopefully we can change their minds. Also if you disagree with me or have some other suggestions please speak your mind. Unless you say what you want, the chances of you getting it are 0%.
    The staff never said we would get naked characters from transfers, it has been said over and over again either your gear gets down graded to Wotlk or stays the same in Mop ,where in that case you would need to grind out your remaining 5 levels to be able to do dungeons,raids or Bgs. That is the problem no one ever reads the post and freaks out ,OMG MY COINS seriously many of us spent a lot on here we don't want to lose it all but it was a donation to begin with,and really if most us cared about Neltharion you would still be playing here and supported it when the population went to crap when Icecrown opened.

4. I don't know if you are caught up on the situation. They dropped the idea of downgrading to wotlk and I am saying that I would radder settle for something like turning my characters into free level 80 boosts for Icecrown than upgrading to MoP.

5. it has been said over and over again either your gear gets down graded to Wotlk or stays the same in Mop
    Except that a downgrade isn't possible and we're now forced to play on MoP with a "basic gear set". EVERYONE who spent coins, any amount of coins, will get the same compensation. I'm done with this server.

6. The thing is we cant't do shiet. They transfering us to half dead realm, mop will die like cata 1kpeak, instead of atleast giving us ****ing full furious on wotlk with full profession we want to have, etc. Ty warmane GJ!

7. cya guys, wont see you on that half dead mop realm.

8. I made this topic in the ask the staff section ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389239 ). In it I ask the staff to allow us to transfer our characters to Icecrown without any gear or items. So basically we would only get "nude" level 80 characters. I would settle for this rather then transferring my characters to MoP which I will never play again. I think it would be nice to at least get something back from the decommission and if you guys agree with me reply to this thread. Let our voices be heard and hopefully we can change their minds. Also if you disagree with me or have some other suggestions please speak your mind. Unless you say what you want, the chances of you getting it are 0%.
    AND YES IM WITH YOUR IDEA, EVEN JUST FREE 80 CHARS ON WOTLK, we got coins we donated when "moltdown" occured, so even now donators who helped realm stay alive should get a amount of coins donated, or ****ing full level on realm we want to only play with 0 gear, not only mop cus i ****ing dont want to play that ****ty expansion with 1k peak of ppl ....

9. Well we still wont get naked characters on MOP ,personally I wont play there,i never cared for that exp. so I have no interest in playing there so I suppose I take it as a sad loss ,I already have a ful account of geared toons on Icecrown so I agree that those could be given as free 80 boosts that's is a nice idea but would take away from the servers 30 coin profit of instant 80 boost.

10. I got banned few weeks ago for saying that the transfers will only create naked lvl 90 toons with green gear pack, and that no coins will ever be refunded.

You have received an infraction at Warmane | Forum.

Reason: Propaganda

11. What about those players who don’t care about transferring toons over but wanted to be able to start on a new server without having to level? I totally understand the difficulty in downgrading, however what about giving us the option to pick max level toons and some starter gear on a server of our choice? I’m talking about toons with no connection to our old Nelth toons. It was done after both major crashes. Please show some loyalty and give us some other options. Anything but MoP would be better.

12. Exactly, i really don't see how that is a problem to do unless they don't want to do it. Simply allow me to convert my character into 100% discount code on level 80 boost for Icecrown and i will be more than happy. And it's so easy to do so either they do it or they simply don't want us to transfer to Icecrown.

13. we can complain how much we want, this is their server and they dont give a shiet about bunch of cata players that spent time and money on their realm that died, GL and HF on dead MOP now lul.

14. I would also much rather get a naked lvl 80 char on wotlk than a fully geared one on MoP, I really hope the staff thinks about this because I'm pretty sure it can't be that hard to give us simple naked lvl 80 chars on wotlk in exchange for our chars on Nelth. #hope

15. What a bs, i was hoping i wont have to go trough leveling again for the 1357845th time. Who wants to go to bugged ****ty mop lol

123 ... Last