1. Well, to put it in perspective, how would you feel if not a single one of the achievements you think should be "ported" got that treatment, only those that you think are worthless? If we start making selections we will just be "elitizing" things.
    I'd still play on icecrown from time to time and hope at least a "hey I used to be on cata" feat was added - I do agree it would seem elitist to just go with the hardest near impossible ones, but - on a well scripted active realm like icecrown most things I didn't mention should be reasonably easy to obtain with a few days/weeks of activity

2. They are considering this because of you, the player, you should show some appreciation and not demand something more which is clearly too much work. Besides achievements are just points and their only use is so that people can brag about how many points they have. It is much more important to get things which will allow you to play like gear, professions, and things like that. And by the time you reach endgame you will have new achievements.

3. I'd still play on icecrown from time to time and hope at least a "hey I used to be on cata" feat was added - I do agree it would seem elitist to just go with the hardest near impossible ones, but - on a well scripted active realm like icecrown most things I didn't mention should be reasonably easy to obtain with a few days/weeks of activity
    Maybe yes, maybe not, but I believe you can understand that what players would see isn't "okay, time to get that again," but "that guy got his achievement and I didn't, Warmane doesn't respects my time and effort."

4. We have Icecrown with 12k and 1.5k on que why should we bother downgrading their toons to wotlk content while we can send those players to another dead realm where aint scripted properly at all , great job Warmane yet and yet again you still amuse your community with your ideas .

5. Maybe yes, maybe not, but I believe you can understand that what players would see isn't "okay, time to get that again," but "that guy got his achievement and I didn't, Warmane doesn't respects my time and effort."
    well honestly in cata you only really had

exploration (super easy),
    pvp/bgs (grind, I included it in my original suggestion),
    certain dungeons and old raids (very few relevant things when most of them were closed or buggy as hell),
    there were 0 chances of getting loremaster when only 2-4 zones per continent worked well enough to get the respective achievement,
    professions have already been stated "maxed no recipes" so that's the same,
    and reputations - if you can't give everyone a "hey you were exalted with this faction before so you will be now too" (sounds like a lot of work, or none at all) then just granting the max achiev someone had on cata regardless of the counter may be possible

6. well honestly in cata you only really had

exploration (super easy),
    pvp/bgs (grind, I included it in my original suggestion),
    certain dungeons and old raids (very few relevant things when most of them were closed or buggy as hell),
    there were 0 chances of getting loremaster when only 2-4 zones per continent worked well enough to get the respective achievement,
    professions have already been stated "maxed no recipes" so that's the same,
    and reputations - if you can't give everyone a "hey you were exalted with this faction before so you will be now too" (sounds like a lot of work, or none at all) then just granting the max achiev someone had on cata regardless of the counter may be possible
    Well, okay, since you won't understand the basis of either giving it all or nothing to be fair, consider this: Edifice said an alternative will be considered, with nothing about achievements, and you're wanting to already add an extra load of work on top of it, for something that would be best defined as simply "bragging rights," according to your own words.

7. No matter what you (the staff) do there will always be unsatisfied people. I feel like what Edifice said would be enough for most people who want to move to Icecrown and that's what you should focus on.

8. yeah, I know... load of work for something that's only considered, thing is, a character is basically:
    level (granted lvl 80 or 90 levelups)
    gold (probably maintained or given spare change to get going...?)
    gear (huge time sink and most likely not getting anything even close to our bis or near bis gear)
    achievements (time sink without actual use but of significant value to those few who care)

9. No matter what you (the staff) do there will always be unsatisfied people.
    yeah, always will be, I never said I wouldn't be happy to just be able to play my characters, but as long as something is being considered, there may be room to get more than naked lvl 80/90 characters with some mounts and pets and that would only make it better, wouldn't you agree?

10. Guys, just read the MoP part of the forum, its buggy af, quests dont work, pve is dead, pvp will die soon also... I give it 6months and it will die soon and be Neltharion 2.0....Warmane just sent us from one dead to another "soon to be dead" server.

11. yeah, always will be, I never said I wouldn't be happy to just be able to play my characters, but as long as something is being considered, there may be room to get more than naked lvl 80/90 characters with some mounts and pets and that would only make it better, wouldn't you agree?
    I agree that getting more stuff is better but all you can do is make a suggestion. I don't see any point in taking this conversation any further. I am sure that the staff saw your suggestion and considered it. If they decide to accept the suggestion then great for you and if not just accept it the way it is and move on.

12. I alredy agreed with my friends to join WotLK together after the decomission, so we are really unhappy about this.

I really hope Warmane Staff will change his mind about the transfer. I had several characters on MoP while it was at it's peak, but right now FW is a dying server and it will be not too long before it ends like Cata.

I'd really prefer to have an istant 80 character on Icecrown, with maxed profession and a pretty good set, instead of one on MoP...

Me and my friends don't really give a **** about that the achievements and equips from a possible transer to Wotlk must be of the same strength of the one we lose from Cata (or we should all be full Wrathfull and Top Tier PvE), just give us all a Full Furious set and a good pve set.

13. we really should just get coins refunded this basic gear **** is already boring af for us who have those characters on that realm

14. so naive thinking that they were going to degrade their characters to play in wotlk, that was impossible, and enjoyed cataclysm there is no reason to come to complain. Want to play in wotlk? then create your account and start from scratch. Warmane does not have the obligation to give a full team character on that server. We played cataclysm, we enjoyed what we could and now it's time to say goodbye. It's part of life. Do not tell me that if your girlfriend ends you will charge her all the money you spent on her ... right? You already enjoyed it and now it's time to leave it and look for another. I had a lot of fun in this expansion. Thanks for everything Warmane.

15. so naive thinking that they were going to degrade their characters to play in wotlk, that was impossible, and enjoyed cataclysm there is no reason to come to complain. Want to play in wotlk? then create your account and start from scratch. Warmane does not have the obligation to give a full team character on that server. We played cataclysm, we enjoyed what we could and now it's time to say goodbye. It's part of life. Do not tell me that if your girlfriend ends you will charge her all the money you spent on her ... right? You already enjoyed it and now it's time to leave it and look for another. I had a lot of fun in this expansion. Thanks for everything Warmane.

You opinions are utterly incorrect.

And this is why:

1. We the people have invested years of play time on our Cataclysm characters.

2. We the people are now FORCED to transfer to a MoP realm that ~1% of Nelth population wants to play.

3. We the people are having our characters / gear / achievements / coin/vote point purchases wiped out of the existence.

4. We the people DID NOT ask for the Nelth decommission this was NOT our CHOICE and It was FORCED onto us without our consent.

5. Therefore we the people are being disrespected and mistreated due to NO FAULT of ours.

Lastly,

Our voices are not being herd nor are we being asked our opinion onto the matter, we are simply to accept the circumstances that have been FORCED upon us.
    Many have deiced to quit after this, which is hurting the community and Warmane itself as once upon a time the leading and greatest private WoW server in the world.

First 12345 ... Last