1. Neltharion downgrade/upgrade

Hello, i am sure you Will get this question tons of times in the Comming days, but i aint really interrested in playing on a mop server, since i dont fancy the expansion. Cant you make it possible to refund some/all of the coins spent on neltharion? So i atleast can make a new character om icecrown? Thanks alot

2. It will be decided after upgrading has been released over the next 24 hours.

Thats what they wrote, so it will probably take 5 months to come up with a decision.

I understand the concept of donating, its like charity. And I know people will say (you got what you payed for, now stfu greedy ****!) That is true, i got what I payed for. Or I got a gift, because I donated. It doesnt matter, the point is, they basically took the gift away, and in order to make it fair I would like either a small piece of the gift on either server of Wotlk or TBC, anything really but MoP.

3. Countless of "triple A" games who have died out much faster then this private server got paying people, do you think they refunded the money people payed for the game when they shut down the servers?

4. There's a difference from shutting down 1 realm, to the entire server. :) It wont be the end of the world, if we cant downgrade or whatever. I have 1 character on Icecrown which is BiS. Im just saying, it could be nice, to get some of it back, that we decided to spend on Neltharion, and spend it on whatever server we want. :)

5. Countless of "triple A" games who have died out much faster then this private server got paying people, do you think they refunded the money people payed for the game when they shut down the servers?
    Apparently you don't understand ppl issue with this at all. One thing is when some project dies which is fine,however, in this case we have a situation where on purpose realm was left without any fixes for over 4 years just to close it and use excuse as "not popular". Try to read Nelth sub-forum you might find many old treads of ppl begging for at least one fix. Nelth didn't die because it wasnt popular, it died because it was left on purpose without a single fix. You cant blame ppl for not playing something where raids got so bugged you couldnt do it or class skills bugged which made pvp unfair. I'm not surprised ppl are mad and ask for partial coins refund,after all realm was on purpose left alone to slowly die it wasnt players fault at all.

6. Lets say i had full cataclymic set on Neltharion, will i get full wrathful set if i downgrade my character to Icecrown?

7. Lets say i had full cataclymic set on Neltharion, will i get full wrathful set if i downgrade my character to Icecrown?
    No, read this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166
    First post UPDATE. No Wotlk downgrade only MOP with some crappy starting gear as quoted:

" Players that have used coins on Neltharion in the past will have the option to select a basic gear set when upgrading".

So you can have BiS chars on Nelth,however, in Mop you will get some starting weak gear and you have to help yourself with farming again.

8. I think Warmane is working on a solution, to make as many people satisfied as possible. However, i dont think that people who didnt donate on Neltharion, is getting that much, if anything at all. Because those thousand of players who stopped on the server who didnt donate, they will come back later, and demand stuff, and that will go on for years, so it will be a never ending problem.

Im not saying its fair, and I aint saying any of this just because I'm a donator.

9. I hope we're going to have a choice between upgrading or refunding coins spent on our characters on Neltharion.

10. I hope we're going to have a choice between upgrading or refunding coins spent on our characters on Neltharion.
    why would you be given a choice. you spent coins on cata, you used them on cata. cata is now gone, so are your coins. get over it.

11. Can we atleast try to keep it calm? - This aint a topic to insult one and other.. I simply made a suggestion thread, so no reason to start insulting each other, take it somewhere else please.

12. I am so sad i don't get a refund of coins spent on cata and just do whatever i want with em, i definitely will not play panda land ever again.

13. This is outside the scope of suggestions.