1. Deterrence

Hey, im currently playing hunter on Icecrown and i often get hit during detterence by spell, often by feral, enhan sham (im talking about not stealthed attackes), do you experienced this bug ? Thx

2. you cant parry attacks from behind
    ferals focus on shred and it is from behind
    it is not bug

3. you cant parry attacks from behind
    ferals focus on shred and it is from behind
    it is not bug
    Incorrect after patch 3.2.0:

[Deterrence]: This ability now allows the hunter to parry spells and attacks from behind as well as in front. Now has a new visual spell effect.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.2.0

4. Should be able to deterrence every attack except ones from behind that can't be parried (e.g. backstab from rogues or ferals). Same goes for all melee attacks while casting something (for example revive pet) under deterrence. Since deterrence only grants 100% parry raiting and you cant parry while casting all physical melee attacks go through. Additionally the ability overpower will also always hit through deterrence since it can't be parried either.

5. Same trouble even face to me spell touch

6. Incorrect after patch 3.2.0:

[Deterrence]: This ability now allows the hunter to parry spells and attacks from behind as well as in front. Now has a new visual spell effect.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.2.0
    That doesn't apply to attacks which are specifically un-parryable (ex: shred, backstab) by (hidden) mechanics. This was complained about *a lot* during WOTLK retail, but was never changed until Cataclysm where deterrence was reworked.

Another one that was commonly complained about was Druids being unable to shift Judgement of Justice (also intended).
    Edited: October 11, 2018

7. I take some ice lance , and other spell, melle also but i don t speak about overpower

8. turret canon on winterspring , so many,so boken

9. Lighting bolt also, this spell is ****ing broken , so the hunt is ****

10. You can not catch traveling spells with deterrence, thats why you are gathering them with your face.
    Try to predeterence spells.

Playing hunter, never seen anything except Over/Shred/Backstap passing by.

11. Topikaa already gave answer. Thats what I saw as well as druid, that my wrath sometimes go throught and sometimes dont.. but ye thats bcs the spell was traveling towards the hunter when he did pop it.